Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Troy Deeney

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
No punishment for his celebration. The FA is really weird.

48E88CA100000578-5364123-image-a-19_1518029012553.jpg

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-not-charged-over-celebration-against-chelsea

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
So taking off your shirt - with an undershirt still on! - is a yellow card and THAT isn't?!

Utterly backwards and moronic.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Do they ever release their findings from these sort of decisions? I know it’s a 3 man panel and they all have to agree, but it would be interesting to know how they came to the decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Ridiculous.

I see that he has already served 3 and 4 game bans this season..
FA bottling the decision to throw the book at him for a lesser incident?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Do they ever release their findings from these sort of decisions? I know it’s a 3 man panel and they all have to agree, but it would be interesting to know how they came to the decision.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Presumably they have a tombola-style bucket, with 1000 tickets inside. 999 of which say "No further action", with one being "3 match ban". Spin it and draw. Job done.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Why should sticking your finger up at Chelsea fans get you a ban? It should be compulsory.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watfords own Sloth has a big head and teeth like a shark!

"I hated football for about 18 months. It did my head in. I never saw eye to eye with Mazzarri. He tried to sell me in the January, which I didn’t like, and I just had enough of all the pussyfooting around."

"If I did drink, it wouldn’t be one or two drinks. It would be 15. Then you’re pissed and you go for a kebab. You don’t get a vegan burger, do you?"

He's a lovely lad, isn't he!

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/watf...ovides-hilariously-blunt-self-assessment.html

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
If it was one of our players i'm sure our fans excuse would be that he would of just been praying to some scandinavian god or something

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here