Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Vincent Janssen

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm very much doing a 2+2+2+2+2 with no knowledge. Most of the 2s in my sum have been covered above.

But we HAVE to get a striker in or Tony Bloom faces the very real prospect of an immediate relegation. If the deals being pursued all didn't work out, I could see him "going large" on someone who is a little more of a known quantity. Janssen will be well down the pecking order at Spurs now. We can't take another PL loan so would have to buy. We do seem to have a good relationship with Spurs.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Oy, I was thinking about going to bed as I have to be up at 6.30 tomorrow morning for a meeting in Ashford. Now i'm torn about sleep or sleep deprivation. Thanks very much.

Feck it. I'm off to bed and hopefully wake up to some good news. Nighty night NSC. :yawn:

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
He's not quick or strong though. Great record before Spurs mind although that was in the Davey Propper league. Can't have helped his game being second fiddle to Kane and hopefully he'll have a point to prove. I think he's better than Hemed too ��

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Confirmed on Sky Sports Mix, from a Spurs source. We've been given an extension until 1am. Get the coffee on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Barber connections if so... also extensions are only for sales not loans I believe ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Turned down £23 million for him. Can't see us paying that for someone who has hardly adapted to the PL.

Although I'd be delighted if we did. Quality player in there.

Well I guess we have.....because it's definitely him the extension has been granted for. SSN just confirmed it.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
He's not quick or strong though. Great record before Spurs mind although that was in the Davey Propper league. Can't have helped his game being second fiddle to Kane and hopefully he'll have a point to prove. I think he's better than Hemed too ��

What? Jannsen is quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here