Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arsenal Fan in the home end today

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Ah ha, I mentioned this lady in the match thread but I couldn't take a good photo! So I'm happy someone else managed to get one.

Saw this thing before the game, and at first thought it was a Arsenal supporting smurf.

Needs taking out whatever it is

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
A grown adult should know better than to go out dressed like that. Assume he wouldnt walk around town like that normally so what is different about football?

Each to his/her own.

I personally think its totally daft, but if this person was happy doing it, then fair enough. It has given a few people on here (including me) a laugh and something to talk about.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I was accused of being an Arsenal fan by people behind me in the North Stand, simply because I wasn't wearing Brighton colours. This is despite the fact that I was very vocal in supporting the team and celebrated COG's goal wildly. But obviously anyone who was not a regular STH in their normal seat must be a Gooner! Some of our fans really are muppets.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I thought it was my beloved Man U the Brighton Seagulls had drawn. You can imagine how cross I was when I took my seat in the East Western Upper Shelf.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I was in with the Hereford fans. Sort of let out a restrained 'squeak' at the back of my throat when the equaliser went in. I was clocked by another Albion fan just behind me who gave me a nudge and let out a whispered 'Yes!' through gritted teeth. We spent the rest of the game slowly rocking in our seats . . . .

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I thought it was my beloved Man U the Brighton Seagulls had drawn. You can imagine how cross I was when I took my seat in the East Western Upper Shelf.

Hahahaha , cough, splutter, wipes tears of mirth away from eyes, oh how I love these 'ironic' posts that really, really, honestly aren't designed to reassure people (probably the actual poster as well)what a longstanding 'real' fan they are.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I was accused of being an Arsenal fan by people behind me in the North Stand, simply because I wasn't wearing Brighton colours. This is despite the fact that I was very vocal in supporting the team and celebrated COG's goal wildly. But obviously anyone who was not a regular STH in their normal seat must be a Gooner! Some of our fans really are muppets.

Yep. My son never wears colours. As i stated earlier on, there were quite a few (a couple of lads two away from me) who were not in colours but never celebrated either way, were on their way out on 85 mins, and stopped right in front of me when Arsenal were on the attack. Lets face it there were a number in the NS that were local people that either supported Arsenal or were neutral and just wanted to see a Prem team near home.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Hahahaha , cough, splutter, wipes tears of mirth away from eyes, oh how I love these 'ironic' posts that really, really, honestly aren't designed to reassure people (probably the actual poster as well)what a longstanding 'real' fan they are.

Thanks [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION]

Like to know my posts entertain. Sometimes, you know, you worry that nobody is reading what one writes, but it's good to know that's not the case. Thanks for the feedback. Take care.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thanks @bushy

Like to know my posts entertain. Sometimes, you know, you worry that nobody is reading what one writes, but it's good to know that's not the case. Thanks for the feedback. Take care.

People should make far more use of the thumbs.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
i think its disgusting that arsenal fans got kicked out for when they scored, and some of your comments about they should have
got more are just neanderthal. why in society today can you not go and support your team at any ground, in fear of wearing your
colours sitting amongst other fans celebrateing if your team scores.
the cowards and thats what they are, because all football thugs are nothing but cowards. who have said remarks like they should of got a good hideing etc etc. there is no need for you to be there, your not fans your thugs and cowardly thugs at that hideing behind a group of fellow thugs, never have the balls to do it on your own.
you dont get this at the rugby, fans from both sides sit with one another, why cant this be at football. shame really for both sets of fans, real shame!!

frutos, really!! i rest my case, touched a nerve have we! run along! go and tell your friends your all be texting 4 letter words next!

Texting 4 letter words :facepalm: not sure how you can criticise after reading post #82.
I had to go outside for a breath of fresh air after reading that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here