Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shirley Hemeds last chance

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I had a late supper last night ��, let's hope it's not another 2 months before he scores again and can move onwards and upwards after his great goal

You must be absolutely GUTTED to be the poor sap who started the thread on the night when Hemed finally got on this year's scoresheet and you get a shitload of told-you-so-na-na-nananas crawling out of the woodwork at you. Don't you just HATE it when that happens? Don't worry about it, we've all been there. :lol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Hemed has 7 goals this season. It is no surprise that he scores when he gets decent service again. It's so easy to point out that it's been two months since he last scored, but in that two months we've had injuries to key players.

Maybe, one day fans will appreciate what we've got, instead of pointing out the negatives. Then again, message boards thrive on negative posters.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Give Hemed the tools to fail, before calling him a failure.

With Knockaert, Kaz & Murphy, potentially Rosenior and Jiri, Tomer should have a consistent supply of chances through to the end of the season.

If he limps into double figures, by the end of the season, then call him dreadful.

But judging him over one period of the season when Murphy was is only consistent supply line is typically ridiculous reactionary Albion fans.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
They did, but it was Ian Holloway.

Pleased for Hemed though, hopefully this will be the catalyst for a good scoring run for him. Any combo of Knockaert/Kaz/Murphy/Solly down the wings and Wilson plus Bobby or Hemed (all pending fitness, obviously) sounds pretty good to me.

I did say to my brother "I wonder which one", but everyone seems to agree it was pretty good.

And agree about the wings/forward options, but you left out the new Czech chap, who looks promising. I wondered if he would have had a field day yesterday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hemed has 7 goals this season. It is no surprise that he scores when he gets decent service again. It's so easy to point out that it's been two months since he last scored, but in that two months we've had injuries to key players.

Maybe, one day fans will appreciate what we've got, instead of pointing out the negatives. Then again, message boards thrive on negative posters.

Hr received great service from Murphy who in turn received good support and service from Ridgewell. Roll on Bong or ANOTHER when Ridgewell goes back. As I havbe said many times our strikers are good enough if the service to them is.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Just seen the second angle of his goal last night and it was a great finish (and a fantastic ball) and the flick for Baldock was class as well for his goal.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
He's clearly been bothered by his previous goal drought and you could see it effect his confidence but I like the way he just keeps giving his all. He's turned it around got his goal scoring up and running again and he just looks like a player who's got his mojo back. I think he brings players into the game with his hold up play. His little clever passes for the goals last night were excellent. Maybe he just needed a bit of time to settle into English football and its all coming together now. Fingers crossed but I hope we've got a good un here

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
NSC alert. If you are tempted to post the following phrases:

last chance
must win
will never

..remember, it's a funny old game (Saint)...

PG

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
His two flicked assists were superb! He did another one for Kayal's winner against Bolton as well.

Clearly got his confidence back and he'll benefit with rekindling his partnership with Baldock to, they started the season brilliantly together.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
His two flicked assists were superb! He did another one for Kayal's winner against Bolton as well.

Clearly got his confidence back and he'll benefit with rekindling his partnership with Baldock to, they started the season brilliantly together.

His finish in that game was pretty class as well. I love the bloke and think he will end up doing well.

That said I loved CMS

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Just seen the second angle of his goal last night and it was a great finish.

Not half. If I'd have tried that it would have that much of a disaster some would have thought I have undiagnosed cerebral palsy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here