Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Replacements for if Stockdale goes?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What are Luton's chances of landing Brighton keeper again?

Given I'm spoilt for choices of David Stockdale threads on here, I went Eeny, meeny, miny, moe.

A Luton rag speculating about Christian Walton, going back there on loan?
Just wondering if and when DS decides his future, where does this leave CW, in regard to getting a chance at the big slot of Albion's numero uno.

http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/...keeper-again/story-30357625-detail/story.html

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
sadly, no chance in Prem !

This, (minus the sadly). Walton has next to no experience of Championship football, never mind the Premier League. He is only 21, and still very young in goalkeeping terms. Send him out on a season's long loan again to another lower division club, and let him continue with his apprenticeship. If he continue to progress then his chance will come soon enough.

As for next season, I think we need one more goalkeeper, and if Stockdale chooses to go, then possibly two.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I would sooner rely on Walton who although not as experienced is a better keeper IMHO as I think Guzan is very poor and mistake prone.

Guzan is really poor, if he is the answer, then I think we might as well pack up now.

Maenppa, Walton, Sanchez and Dunk before him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here