Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which decent pubs in Brighton will be showing the match on Friday night?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Thanks.

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Here's novel idea , why not go to the match ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Why do you always get so many wise guys stating the bleeding obvious...

I've been to over 600 Albion games the reason I can't make it is because a good work friend is leaving on Friday and I said I'd go out for drinks with him but would like to catch a little bit of the game if I can, hence the question. FFS....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'd be having words with your mate for selfishly leaving before the situation with the Albion was clear. Have a word with HR and keep him on for another week.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's Friday night your in Brighton & you want a quality pub to watch the football in.

Your obviously not local to the area to not know what pub to watch the game in.

Why on earth are you not going to the Amex.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

I've been to over 600 Albion games the reason I can't make it is because a good work friend is leaving on Friday and I said I'd go out for drinks with him but would like to catch a little bit of the game if I can, hence the question. FFS....
Where do you work?

Mars

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Depends where you'll be starting from but, the following will all be showing it;The Islingwood (used to be the Beaufort), Duke of Wellington, Cobden, Montreal, Hollingbury, The Franklin, The Bear, The Palmeria. Also I think these pubs still have sky sports but haven't been in them for a while, The Argyle, The Signalman, The World's End.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Depends where you'll be starting from but, the following will all be showing it;The Islingwood (used to be the Beaufort), Duke of Wellington, Cobden, Montreal, Hollingbury, The Franklin, The Bear, The Palmeria. Also I think these pubs still have sky sports but haven't been in them for a while, The Argyle, The Signalman, The World's End.

That's really useful thanks mate. Nice to get an adults response to the question :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If you want a quiet-ish little pub with Sky, the Prince of Wales in Churchill Square fits the bill. Small and pokey, just how I like it. Good food too (the all day breakfast baguette is a particular highlight).

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Tickets still available. If you can get to a pub, then get to the AMEX. Bet you'll spend as much on drink as you would on a ticket.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005

Sorry I gave my reply before reading this. However why the hell did you agree to this? I would simply have said, no I'm going to football, as coincidentally I did for someone's leaving drinks this very Friday!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Tickets still available. If you can get to a pub, then get to the AMEX. Bet you'll spend as much on drink as you would on a ticket.

Really? You spend 80-100 quid between two of us in a pub in one evening? Wow. Some lifestyle.

Thanks for the decent responses above btw: if anything, I'll be spending a way more affordable 10-20 quid on 3-4 drinks somewhere, rather than the best part of 80-100 quid on two Amex tickets. It's not rocket surgery.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here