Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Championship 17/18

double dip dave

Nov 1, 2016
god i think i will miss championship this year last year i laid a massive one pound on chelsea brighton bolton and portsmouth to win all the leagues at 3000 to 1 failed again this year man city wigan and luton but who the hell do i go for in the championship

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
sure someone will start a separate thread nearer the time on season long bets but my current thinking is BIG money on

Hudds/Shrewsbury to be relegated and small multiple

Man City, Boro, Blackburn, Colchester, Tranmere

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
god i think i will miss championship this year last year i laid a massive one pound on chelsea brighton bolton and portsmouth to win all the leagues at 3000 to 1 failed again this year man city wigan and luton but who the hell do i go for in the championship

Great shout that, 2 in and 2nd! So close.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Don't really give a monkeys about it. It's not a league the team I support will be in. If we get relegated then I'll pay attention to it and if we had two relegations then I'll be interested in league one. Same as last year, apart from recording and racing through the highlights on Match of The Day, my only interest in the Premier League was hoping Palace would fall out of the botttom!!!

Whilst I respect it I don't fully understand this view.

I love football and so would happily watch as much as possible, from whatever country or league. Obviously Albion takes priority over all else but for me football is football, whomever is playing.

Do you only watch Albion and maybe England?

Again, not finger pointing or anything, just curious.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
4th game Sunderland v Leeds. Both teams might be on nought points. Bottom of the table epic?

Jan 22, 2017
4th game Sunderland v Leeds. Both teams might be on nought points. Bottom of the table epic?

Would be great.

Love the Championship but won't miss being in it. Hopefully a season where every day I'm thinking "if we don't beat x then we need to hope Brighton don't beat x and Huddersfield lose to x". Literally was a relief to end the season, looking back it was great but it was a stressful, long season.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

I love football and so would happily watch as much as possible, from whatever country or league. Obviously Albion takes priority over all else but for me football is football, whomever is playing.

Pretty much. Albion and England are my teams. My life is not dominated by football nor is my television. I record MOTD but speed through and totally ignore the so called pundits!! Have a wife and daughter so couldn't justify watching everything even if I wanted to. Used to have Sky sports by got rid 10 years ago (actually got rid of all of sky). Found I was watching Sunday matches just because they were on even though I had no interest. Having a season ticket and doing about 10 aways a season takes up enough time. Add in managing a girls team and that's plenty.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I'm going for P-Diddy.
890a685a456896a0f907e673cb45f519.jpg

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

This.

And there's something more raw, less arrogant, when you go down the divisions, and hardly any zzzz hype. It's all about the actual football and results.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
This.

And there's something more raw, less arrogant, when you go down the divisions, and hardly any zzzz hype. It's all about the actual football and results.
Very much so and must say I have little interest in this division and didn't know about our loss last week til Sunday :wink:
Now that's never happened :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here