Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flip Flop Advice

KingKev

Jun 16, 2011
Hove (actually)
I wear Birkenstocks for about 9 months of the year. Very comfortable and they last.

I'm not sure that they're considered 'cool' but I'm married, getting on and don't need to impress anyone!

Sent from my SM-G9350 using Tapatalk
As long as you don't pair them with white, knee-length socks then they're way more acceptable than ghastly flip-flops.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Shirley OK if you purchase the specially designed socks.
Free-Shipping-1pair-Wooden-Flip-Shoes-Japanese-Kimono-Geta-Socks-Unique-Type-Split-Toe-Cotton.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Havianas, i had a real pair stolen in Thailand so got some fake ones the next day. that was 3 years ago and they're still going strong and stable.

I got a couple of pairs of fakes from Bangkok too a good 5 years ago and indeed they are still doing a fine job.

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit

I think that's a great idea, most comfy footwear around and easy to clean

Did you know the reason that crocs are designed with holes in is so that your dignity can pour out.

Dignity is a vastly overrated commodity when it comes to wearing something comfy. Croc wearers have become victimised and should unite and proudly stand together in their holey footwear and pronounce 'I don't give a flying f**k what anyone thinks'

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Birkenstock do several types of footwear, are you all referring to the two strap sandals?

Nope. I wear the thong type:D

Definition of thong
1: a strip especially of leather or hide
2: a sandal held on the foot by a thong fitting between the toes and connected to a strap across the top or around the sides of the foot
3: an article of swimwear or underwear consisting of a narrow strip of material that passes between the thighs and connects with a waistband

Look, I'm moving to Australia. I've got to get used to calling them thongs!!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Animal for me. I've had 4/5 pairs always comfortable.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're probably mocking the wrong person lol
Mocking? Where have you got mocking from? I'm simply pointing out that if a few of you are saying you wear Birkenstocks, and that they're comfortable etc, but each of you are wearing a completely different type of sandal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here