Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chas n Dave - Thursday 1st December, De La Warr Pavilion, Bexhill On Sea

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
It took a nano second to agree to go to this when suggested and tickets are still available for what can only be described as the most exciting thing to happen in Bexhill in a long time. This will be the 4th Chas n Dave gig I will have been to and will mean I will have seen them live in Hastings, Bexhill, Eastbourne and Brighton. (I was due to see in Tunbridge Wells on Monday May 13th 2013, but something else cropped up that night)

Anyone else going?

http://www.chasndave.net/tour_dates

EDP2083-005.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It took a nano second to agree to go to this when suggested and tickets are still available for what can only be described as the most exciting thing to happen in Bexhill in a long time. This will be the 4th Chas n Dave gig I will have been to and will mean I will have seen them live in Hastings, Bexhill, Eastbourne and Brighton. (I was due to see in Tunbridge Wells on Monday May 13th 2013, but something else cropped up that night)

Anyone else going?

http://www.chasndave.net/tour_dates

View attachment 79393

No disrespect [MENTION=34106]ManOfSussex[/MENTION], I'd rather listen to white noise :facepalm::bowdown:

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Saw them last year at Concorde 2. Brilliant.

This year's Golden Oldies gig for us is Slade!

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Saw them last year at Concorde 2. Brilliant.

I saw them play there in 2013, after going to the 6-1 thrashing of Blackpool in the afternoon. That was a brilliant day. Someone stuck Margate on YouTube from it.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
I've seen Chas and Dave several times over the years and they always put on a rollocking good show.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Saw them at Knebworth 79 just before Led Zep........beat that, they always get the crowd up dancing brilliant musicians saw them many times when I worked for Courage Brewery.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
One of the greatest musical acts this island has ever produced. They made a minority genre popular, that's some going! Expert opinion always ranks them as the same company as Lennon and McCartney, O'Sullivan, Cohen etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here