Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Guilty/Free Speech/Grossly Offensive - World gone mad

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I guess the lesson here is not to repeatedly say Gas The Jews on an international, public platform. I think he's probably learned that now. Next, let's teach him a lesson for those gross big earlobe earing thinigs. What a victim.
Tattoos? Check. Lobe things? Check. Beard? Check. Fashionable genetically mutated dog? Check. The least of this hipster ****'s crimes is his ridiculous, Nazi dog.

Last edited:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I think the overreaction to the overreaction to the original usual 'post with an agenda' is a lot more entertaining than the dog's mastery of the Nazi salute (the other bit repeated ad nauseum on here is obviously not funny). However, those suggesting that NSC has either been taken over by Nazi trolls or Snowflakes are off the mark too, it's just that both ends of the spectrum make a lot of noise within their own echo chambers. Most people are either posting sensible responses or are busy wolfing down the Pringles.

Ah Pastor Niemoller, I wondered when you'd show up. Bratwurst flavoured Pringles in your bowl I imagine...

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
1000's of systematic child abuse cases get swept under the carpet for years, yet a bloke whos dog does a nazi salute is getting convicted of a hate crime and looking at prison time... This country has gone whack! Have to question who's running this shit show and making these pathetic laws.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
1000's of systematic child abuse cases get swept under the carpet for years, yet a bloke whos dog does a nazi salute is getting convicted of a hate crime and looking at prison time... This country has gone whack! Have to question who's running this shit show and making these pathetic laws.

And who is turning a blind eye to the systematic abuse of children?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead

The problem with your argument is that it could equally be applied to people imprisoned for driving offenses or burglary. Perhaps you also disagree with those penalties for the same reason.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Anyone who had any authority in Rotherham for a start. Not to mention all the delays and cover ups with the Parliament child abuse enquiry.

you make a valid point about those covering this hideous crime/s up. It's unforgivable and needs dealing with. However, as wrong as that is that does not mean that this guy, or anyone else guilty of such an action as the idiot the post was about should not be dealt with.

all are wicked and have no place in a civilised (supposed) society and should have the full weight of the law on their case/s.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
you make a valid point about those covering this hideous crime/s up. It's unforgivable and needs dealing with. However, as wrong as that is that does not mean that this guy, or anyone else guilty of such an action as the idiot the post was about should not be dealt with.

all are wicked and have no place in a civilised (supposed) society and should have the full weight of the law on their case/s.

Not defending the bloke, I think his views are wrong. I just think it's all a bit selective. If he had said it about the Gulags/Stalin I doubt many people would raise an eyebrow. Just think it's a slippery slope to start threatening prison for a dog doing a nazi salute even if the bloke did say some offensive words. I have heard comedians say worse.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ah Pastor Niemoller, I wondered when you'd show up. Bratwurst flavoured Pringles in your bowl I imagine...

Not sure I get the Pastor Niemoller reference (I do know who he was by the way) but I'd love to try Bratwurst Pringles if they do exist somewhere.

Edit - oh I (think I) get it now, I should be more vocally outraged at the Nazi trolls or they'll be coming for me next. Nah, this is NSC, not Speakers Corner, and as much as I find some of the views / excuses on here expressed moderately offensive / concerning, none of them are that bad, and I've said plenty in the past, some of which has even been twisted to try and make me look like a racist. Funny old world isn't it?

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Not sure I get the Pastor Niemoller reference (I do know who he was by the way) but I'd love to try Bratwurst Pringles if they do exist somewhere.

Edit - oh I (think I) get it now, I should be more vocally outraged at the Nazi trolls or they'll be coming for me next. Nah, this is NSC, not Speakers Corner, and as much as I find some of the views / excuses on here expressed moderately offensive / concerning, none of them are that bad, and I've said plenty in the past, some of which has even been twisted to try and make me look like a racist. Funny old world isn't it?

Yeah well that, in a nutshell, is the reason anti scemitism keeps re-appearing for generation after generation. Apathy about someone making light of gassing (or similar) jews. The sad thing is you probably don’t even consider yourself to be a passive defender of a bigotry that has led to countless massacres over the centuries. People of a similar stance also frequently repeat conspiracy theories about rich Jewish bankers and newspaper owners and occupy a political space either on the right of the Tory party or the left of the Labour Party. Am I close ?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Yeah well that, in a nutshell, is the reason anti scemitism keeps re-appearing for generation after generation. Apathy about someone making light of gassing (or similar) jews. The sad thing is you probably don’t even consider yourself to be a passive defender of a bigotry that has led to countless massacres over the centuries. People of a similar stance also frequently repeat conspiracy theories about rich Jewish bankers and newspaper owners and occupy a political space either on the right of the Tory party or the left of the Labour Party. Am I close ?

Eh? Where have I made light of it? Please do your homework if you're going to accuse me of being 'a passive defender of bigotry' (ridiculous statement), you'll find countless posts and arguments on here I've had where I've called out and argued vehemently against bigots at every turn. Try reading my post again and this time try not to miss the point please.

PS; you'll also find plenty of posts where I've ripped the piss out of conspiracy theorists. The trouble is with people like you my friend is you just can't wait for the next opportunity to act like a self-righteous tit.

As to your last (very odd) point - I left as a member of the Labour Party due to the increasing influence of the anti-semitic elements within. So no, not remotely close.

Last edited:

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Eh? Where have I made light of it? Please do your homework if you're going to accuse me of being 'a passive defender of bigotry' (ridiculous statement), you'll find countless posts and arguments on here I've had where I've called out and argued vehemently against bigots at every turn. Try reading my post again and this time try not to miss the point please.

PS; you'll also find plenty of posts where I've ripped the piss out of conspiracy theorists. The trouble is with people like you my friend is you just can't wait for the next opportunity to act like a self-righteous tit.

As to your last (very odd) point - I left as a member of the Labour Party due to the increasing influence of the anti-semitic elements within. So no, not remotely close.

Your words were; ‘Some of the views expressed on here are moderately concerning .’ There are many posts on here seeking to trivialize someone using the words ‘gas the jews’ as a joke. Therefore you are a passive defender of bigotry. I’ll ignore your name calling as it is merely an indicator of immaturity.

Jan 30, 2008
FFS

I bet when Harry Enfield created Angry Frank and the Self Righteous Brothers he didn't realise that 25 years later the country would be full of them.

Well that's what it seems like when you log on here.

NSC has really been taken over by an element that have sucked any fun and enjoyment out of the place.

Well I'm out.
so you're happy with what went on in that link posted ?
regards
DR

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Your words were; ‘Some of the views expressed on here are moderately concerning .’ There are many posts on here seeking to trivialize someone using the words ‘gas the jews’ as a joke. Therefore you are a passive defender of bigotry. I’ll ignore your name calling as it is merely an indicator of immaturity.

No there aren't, you just want them to be so you can carry on your holier-than-thou crusade. And believe me pal, being called a tit is far less offensive than being called a passive defender of bigotry. But hey ho, you carry on, the only person you're making look idiotic is yourself.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
No there aren't, you just want them to be so you can carry on your holier-than-thou crusade. And believe me pal, being called a tit is far less offensive than being called a passive defender of bigotry. But hey ho, you carry on, the only person you're making look idiotic is yourself.

I don’t really care about how you think it makes me look. My opinion may not be fashionable but someone needs to remind people how this all ends up. I’m sorry you feel so uncomfortable.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I don’t really care about how you think it makes me look. My opinion may not be fashionable but someone needs to remind people how this all ends up. I’m sorry you feel so uncomfortable.

Jeez, are you 5 years old? Anyway, enjoy the rest of your self-aggrandising evening, I've got a feeling you're going to somehow.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Telling a racial joke is a hate crime? Your going to need a big prison, the size of Greenland.:facepalm:

I find that offensive on behalf of the Kalaallit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here