Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ***Brighton and Hove Albion U23 v Southampton U23, The AMEX, 5 March 19.00***

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Jim Robinson is ref? Is Mrs Mangel running the line?

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Quoting myself I know but didn't see the lino actually is Jim Robinson as well as ref being the actor. Spooky in a not very spooky way.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
It’s better than that - Alan Dale is ref, and one of his assistants actually IS Jim Robinson!

Having watched Neighbours back in the day, he was the least likely looking of the actors to make it big in the US. West Wing, Lost, NCIS, Homeland, 24, Entourage, The OC. Not a bad CV given how wooden he looked when acting in his native accent.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
Jose and Schelotto here - I think the greyhound has a flask, quality.
368cbabfda81123b93ce91ae35bd2bab.jpg

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Should be a great evening: it’s free to get in ( for STH); we’re fielding a strong team; you can park outside; it KOs at 7pm which means you can still get home in time to see United score a last minute winner against Palace!
......and Harvey’s was £3 a pint, Schellotto and Izquirdo sat in with the fans ( nice touch - can’t imagine that happening at many other premier clubs) and as predicted, United got a last minute winner. Almost a perfect evening!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here