Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A threadful of NSCers who seem to have wandered off into the Sunset

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was a National Hunt in joke. The bloke is an absolute bell end of the highest order. The fact I find it more pleasurable to cheer home the guy who owns Ryan Air horses over his (sorry, his wife's) says it all.

Ah OK, very good in that case (I don't follow NH at all so that passed me by) :clap:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I was thinking about the Cov one the other day. He was very eloquent but a real hardline right winger - BNP style. He reminded me of the fascist organiser in Sing your Heart Out for the Lads. I can't remember his name though

Author the funniest NSC thread ever. I think his girlfriend must have killed him,

Ones I remember were supporters of other teams: Natterjack's been mentioned but there was the Laughing Bluebird and a guy from Reading whose name I've forgotten.

And don't forget our Hungarian friend - Gyuriba (or something like it)

I liked Gyuriba. He translated my Hungarian court summons for me. Good lad.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I was thinking about the Cov one the other day. He was very eloquent but a real hardline right winger - BNP style. He reminded me of the fascist organiser in Sing your Heart Out for the Lads. I can't remember his name though

Author the funniest NSC thread ever. I think his girlfriend must have killed him,

Ones I remember were supporters of other teams: Natterjack's been mentioned but there was the Laughing Bluebird and a guy from Reading whose name I've forgotten.

And don't forget our Hungarian friend - Gyuriba (or something like it)

Cov Seagull was my favorite ever NSC poster. Really pleasant person and very knowledgeable

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Shows the Amex era killed NSC a bit. Don't think i could tell you a "new" regular these days, the only ones i notice are the big hitters that have been going years (Ben's Grandad!!)

Bit of a shame really.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There are quite a few who, sadly, don't seem to post much, if at all, anymore.

Shame now we've reached the promised land. Some were quality

I'll start with:

Dick Knight's Mumm

Mornin' Icy (et al),

not quite pushing up the daisies - still around and about - just not on NSC so much these days. I do follow the twitter account so get the gist of what's happening. Good to some of the old names - Sompting Seagull ........... that is going back a bit. And Alison in Lancashire.

What about Dave the Eagle who before people realised the internet was not actually anonymous (IP Address ? What's an IP Address ?) used to post the most terribly abusive comments. I mean they were depraved. I think he worked for BT in Swindon and when his contributions were pointed out to his employer he got the old heave-ho. That's my memory anyway.

Cheers to all the Portslade Muppets who stuffed the namby-pamby metropolitan elite of Regents Park ("ooh it's raining ......") and to all the old clique. Happy days. Soup du Jour indeed.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Les Biehn.
London Calling.
Steward433

I met steward433 a while ago working at the goldstone retain place for the furniture shop!

I miss the loads on here, especially my roman centurian to my Judah ben hur!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's more likely to be NMH which stood for Nice Mr H.....

... Hilter. Last seen as a steward in the upper reaches of WSU. Have tried luring him into posting several times recently by name checking him in threads featuring his (in his head at least) best mate John Lydon but to no avail. He's not biting. Hope the nice but mad BUFFOON is OK and out there having real life good times somewhere.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
What about all the Palace trolls? They haven't been seen for absolute ages!!

Nah, me neither.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What about perma-spot on Hardest Creature pundit, [MENTION=30851]anything_but_honey_badger[/MENTION]?

:thumbsup:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Seaside
Hans is a liar
PeterTaylor
The Rock Says
Silurian / Buster's Dad

Hope they are all enjoying the season :albion2:

Paying the bills