Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I think the point was more if he then didn't get a work permit we wouldn't be able to sign someone else instead.
Indeed, we would still need to get an alternative in before the deadline.

Of course, the only reason we know about Izquierdo's permit is that Brugges let the transfer slip.

We may have another permit hearing at some point that we know nothing about before it happens...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
14 days left.

Striker, Defender, and GK needed. And do we need a replacement for Kayal in the 1st half season squad ? ???

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
animals-stable-horse-horse_has_bolted-businessman-closing_the_door_after_the_horse_has_bolted-wp.jpg

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
14 days left.

Striker, Defender, and GK needed. And do we need a replacement for Kayal in the 1st half season squad ? ???

I suspect the goalkeeper will be either a free agent signing or Sanchez as an U21 slot, midfielder backup would depend on whether CH plans to continue with the 4-5-1 for the time being but a short term loan incoming might be ideal given Sidders is our only real backup option there currently, if this were to happen though think we'd probably have to use Sanchez as the 3rd GK as if memory serves me correctly we have 3 places left to fill in the 25 man squad should Towell/Skalak not be included. Striker and versatile full back needed yes but I'm sure they'll come

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Of course, the only reason we know about Izquierdo's permit is that Brugges let the transfer slip.

We may have another permit hearing at some point that we know nothing about before it happens...

And thank **** they did. It saved us a week of wailing and teeth gnashing at the lack of work the club were doing on recruitment.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
come on the striker

be interested to see a list of other teams striker options. Palace only have a couple of strikers I think . Next lowest prob still has 5 or 6 to choose from.

We have 2 lol

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Definitly need another hench midfielder, two strikers right back and keeper.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

hench
hɛn(t)ʃ/Submit
adjectiveBRITISHinformal
(of a man) strong, fit, and having well-developed muscles.
"there's nothing funnier than seeing a really hench guy walking a tiny dog"

I'm sure many people would appreciate that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here