Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

I just LOVE this thread, it so typifies the Albion blinkered mantality.

Some Palace kids spray a coach, that's destroying the club's standing.

Your own fans wrecked a whole football ground and then 20 years later they're encouraged to display the parts of it at a posh dinner. The previous season you'd been fined 10 points, which in 1997 nearly put you out of business or rather out of the Football league, for crowd trouble. Oh happy days..

And that post sums your knowledge up to a tee.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
When were Wolves, Blackburn, and Derby in the Premiership? And what about that "tinpot team" you played last night? That's rather like putting up the badges for the top league in say 1982/3.

They never have been in the " Premiership " as they don't play Rugby, and neither do they play in Scotland's top division.
Reading may be tinpot, but I bet even their support know what League they play in, Palace fans seem to find it difficult to remember, it's the Premier League.

Numbnuts:ffsparr:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun

Your own fans wrecked a whole football ground and then 20 years later they're encouraged to display the parts of it at a posh dinner. The previous season you'd been fined 10 points, which in 1997 nearly put you out of business or rather out of the Football league, for crowd trouble. Oh happy days..

Please keep posting this sort of shit. It shows you up as the "know nothing" **** that you are.:tosser:

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Can a troll be banned for simply being stupid? This one has stretched the boundary of stupid to a new and impressive level.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

That post shows that you're either extremely stupid or just plain ignorant.

Judging by the fact that you've spent most of this weekend on NSC (including when your teams game was on, I mean what's that about?) I would suggest that it's both.

I suggest you go and find a life, and fast.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there

To be fair to Danny-Boy, if we accept the multiverse theory that Professor Brian Cox and others postulate, this probably did happen.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
:laugh:

boro-coach.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here