Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Newcastle United Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ***Official Match Thread***

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Oh Hughton is such a shit manager isn't he?, not like we finished 3rd with 89 points and were just so ****ing unlucky not to go up last season was it?

'Sake, yes it's all gone wrong today, chill the **** out and move on. Newcastle were always gonna win the league. Always.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
He has never posted a positive Bhafc comment in his life, like a few others on this thread.

I notice he and Ernest spend a lot of time on the same threads as each other, and seem to post in quite similar ways.

bobbyc

Aug 9, 2016
You never know, could help us in the long run. Maybe the 21 game unbeaten run made us too comfortable last year.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So you're happy as punch then. You might have a great weekend regardless but to some off us Hughton team selection and substitutions has ruined our Saturday night.

Email the club and offer your services, as you clearly know far more than they do.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I am always saying we are brilliant.......today we are not and we're making Newcastle look better than average. I hate being annoyed especially when I'm having a drink:tantrum:

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
We're playing a premiership team in waiting, whatever team Hughton put out we would've lost. Some need to get a grip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here