Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trump

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
No, not possible any more, when you started quoting from a dating website to back up your characters theories that was genius, but a step too far to have anyone believe you are on anything other than a wind up, NSC's best IMO, and for that, as always, consider my hat doffed in your direction.

:thumbsup:

Nice way for you to bail out to save face without having to address what is said, its been sited on quite a few sites.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nice way for you to bail out to save face without having to address what is said, its been sited on quite a few sites.

Here's the issue Loonster.

I know people who know you outside of NSC, and by all accounts you're a really good guy who gives up his spare time to help others, and I really admire that and have utter respect for your community commitments and willingness to give people a helping hand.

So the nonsense you post on here is just that, and that's why I know it's a spoof.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

I know people who know you outside of NSC, and by all accounts you're a really good guy who gives up his spare time to help others, and I really admire that and have utter respect for your community commitments and willingness to give people a helping hand.

So the nonsense you post on here is just that, and that's why I know it's a spoof.

yea and i'm familiar with that kind of "I remeber when you were a great poster/what happened to you?" kind of shtick, keep trying.

Heres Bannons Documentry he made, very interesting although an hour and a half long. It does among other things help show rather than the idea that the bufoon insulted his way into the WH its more a long term agenda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsqu9gh6xhk

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

Having read NSC for over 15 years I had finally decided that Looney was for real and a complete headcase. And now this revelation! He's certainly committed.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Latest rumblings re the career sleazeball concern Trump Model Management. Makes for genuinely disturbing reading.

Bill Clinton's popularity went up when he was the sleaziest President in US history. What's the issue with Trump being a sleaze when Clinton is still a darling of the Democrats?

Lot of double standards floating around these days that see people not being able to see the hypocrisy for the interns.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Bill Clinton's popularity went up when he was the sleaziest President in US history. What's the issue with Trump being a sleaze when Clinton is still a darling of the Democrats?

Lot of double standards floating around these days that see people not being able to see the hypocrisy for the interns.

Because Clinton was also a competent president.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because Clinton was also a competent president.

No he wasn't.

Clinton's failure to regulate the financial-services markets enabled the bad lending and Wall Street scams that led to the 2007 banking crisis.

Clinton passed the North American Free Trade Agreement despite the fact that it traded lower environmental standards for increased free trade. NAFTA resulted in more air pollution on the US/Mexico border, which experts estimated would cost $15 billion to clean up.

And then there's his crime bill, what a disaster that was. US is still suffering because of that. Especially the blacks!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Because Bill Clinton did what many previous presidents did with his 'alleged' infidelities (eg Kennedy) . But, whereas Clinton got into bed with the opposite sex, Trump ha allegedly got into bed with enemy! Add to that the fact that Trump has an obnoxious personality and no aptitude for being a statesman.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Whats often said of the media about Trump is they take what he says litterally but they dont take his policies seriously. Wereas his base dont take what he says seriously but do take his policies litterally. This is where you fail, "Acid wash" "Bleaching" "erasing" may well be different if taken in a
litteral sense, this is where splitting hairs come in. Most Trumpers get what he is saying though.

You swallow the media guff and dont get trumop, you need to get used to being wrong as this fog helps obscure BS, like Russians or Polls. Most trump supporters just laugh at all this.
I haven't swallowed any media guff at all - the question is not whether Trump should be taken literally or what I believe but whether you have any evidence to back up your claim (in a post stating that you believed in evidence) that it was a "fact" that Hillary's server was acid washed and destroyed. So again, what evidence do you have?

It's not really me who is failing here, is it looney?

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No he wasn't.

Clinton's failure to regulate the financial-services markets enabled the bad lending and Wall Street scams that led to the 2007 banking crisis.

Clinton passed the North American Free Trade Agreement despite the fact that it traded lower environmental standards for increased free trade. NAFTA resulted in more air pollution on the US/Mexico border, which experts estimated would cost $15 billion to clean up.

And then there's his crime bill, what a disaster that was. US is still suffering because of that. Especially the blacks!

But the deregulation of markets started long before him under Reagan. Who was calling out for more regulation at the time, whether here or in the states?

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because Bill Clinton did what many previous presidents did with his 'alleged' infidelities (eg Kennedy) . But, whereas Clinton got into bed with the opposite sex, Trump ha allegedly got into bed with enemy! Add to that the fact that Trump has an obnoxious personality and no aptitude for being a statesman.

Clinton's didn't get into bed with the Russians because they were in bed with the Saudis making millions.

Totally irrelevant the bolded part. Clinton conned people with his smooth style but was an absolute con job of a President and his legacy lingers on today like a very bad smell.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
[/B]

Clinton's didn't get into bed with the Russians because they were in bed with the Saudis making millions.

Totally irrelevant the bolded part. Clinton conned people with his smooth style but was an absolute con job of a President and his legacy lingers on today like a very bad smell.

In your opinion its irrelevant. Look at the changes in his administration in only six months. He cant even lead his own team!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
But the deregulation of markets started long before him under Reagan. Who was calling out for more regulation at the time, whether here or in the states?

The repealing of the Glass–Steagall legislation was one of the factors which fueled the crisis. The Clintons love their banks and Wall Street moneymen.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
In your opinion its irrelevant. Look at the changes in his administration in only six months. He cant even lead his own team!

It is irrelevant because he's not done anything yet that's lead to the kind of issues Clinton's policies have lead too.

Time may come to pass that his policies do have a negative impact on the nation as Clinton's did but until then it's a moot point.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having read NSC for over 15 years I had finally decided that Looney was for real and a complete headcase. And now this revelation! He's certainly committed.

He's a good bloke, spends his spare time as a scoutmaster.

I'm sure he researches the right wing conspiracy sites too, but only to get in character. Quoting from a dating website to back up his alleged theories is a work of genius. If you read the posts with that in mind you realise the joke is on us.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

I'm sure he researches the right wing conspiracy sites too, but only to get in character. Quoting from a dating website to back up his alleged theories is a work of genius. If you read the posts with that in mind you realise the joke is on us.

I got looney a while back, its funny as hell watching all his detractors getting sucked in. Its almost an art form in itself.
Free kekistan [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION].......free the **** out of it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Spoilers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here