Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Opening fixtures of the season-What will the computer throw our way ?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Remembering that, with the new season starting on August 9th, Albion could be home or away on the first day of the new season. So what are the predictions for the first five games of the season ?

And who would members most like to see as the first home and away fixtures ?

I’m going for:

Bolton Wanderers (H)
Fulham (A)
Huddersfield Town (H)
Derby County (A)
Rotherham United (H)

I’d most like to see the first home fixture against Norwich City and the first away one against Birmingham City.

D

Deleted User X18H

There is a massive kids event in Stanmer Park on August 9th

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Fulham first away game would be decent, 6000 allocation and will be a sell-out. Expect it will end up mid-March Tuesday night.

Ideally we'd like to start with an easy-ish game so either Birmingham home or away.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Derby away first game of the season! I can still remember a few of their smug faces.. (They did have the right to be smug to be fair)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Fulham first away game would be decent, 6000 allocation and will be a sell-out.

Does that allocation include the 'neutral stand' where fans of Liverpool, Man Utd, but mostly 山东鲁能泰山足球俱 (Shandong Luneng Taishan F.C.) and Guangzhou Evergrande Football Club (广州恒大足球俱乐部) rub shoulders together?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Does that allocation include the 'neutral stand' where fans of Liverpool, Man Utd, but mostly 山东鲁能泰山足球俱 (Shandong Luneng Taishan F.C.) and Guangzhou Evergrande Football Club (广州恒大足球俱乐部) rub shoulders together?
They won't be having a 'neutral' area this forthcoming season I believe, for small teams they'll split it like they do the south stand at the Amex but for those teams who travel well they'll get the full end.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Fulham first away game would be decent, 6000 allocation and will be a sell-out. Expect it will end up mid-March Tuesday night.

Ideally we'd like to start with an easy-ish game so either Birmingham home or away.

Six thou allocation, really?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

As a championship club, Fulham would not be able to attract neutrals as easy, as if they were in PL.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's BOUND to be Derby away , reckon Blackburn will be the first home game

Fulham has boxing day written all over it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here