Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bad things about being in the PL

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
More likely to be the USofA bearing in mind our current major sponsor?

Oh, please this.
If they do go a-touring, and it's anywhere on the east coast, I'm there.

Once a few years ago, I had plans to visit a son who was studying in Switzerland.
I had it all laid out to have a layover/plane change in London, on a weekend with a home fixture. BOS-LHR-[BHA]-GVA
Worked it all out like an Oceans Eleven sequel, right down to which trains.
Alas, family emergency, with an assist to the IRS. etc, etc and it all went poof,

Thought that was my one shot gone to see the lads in person.

Now... maybe not. :albion2:

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Sunday Games When we play teams who have European Thursday games.
It will kill Sunday League Football at Waterhall when we are Home.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
That pompous **** Lineker talking out of his ringer,when he's not trying to be witty he's after the yet to be filled job left vacant by Mother Theresa.
****ing wanker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There's every chance a JCL from overseas will get 'my' ticket for the away game at Goodison when I've waited 34 long bloody years to visit that ground! I want it to be played 3am on a Thursday in some ways to put them off ;)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Oh and this. Three requests already, one Man City, one Arsenal, one Palace. I was more polite with the first two than the last.
Yep, had someone today sat out me down for the Spurs fixture. I replied 'thanks, but I'm definitely going!

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
The best we can probably hope for every season is a mid table finish. More likely we'll be fighting against relegation. No more promotions!

Jack1882

Apr 10, 2017
The worst is the rearranged fixtures. Sky have absolutely no thought for fans. They will move your games at the other end of the country to a Monday night without a moments hesitation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here