Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That bronze priority thingy

The Mrs just rang me at work all excited as she's received an email and for twenty odd quid she can get priority for home and AWAY tickets next season.

I explained that away tickets would be out of the question but she's not too bothered, likewise with "Man Yoo" as really she'd be happy with a Watford/Bournemouth as me n the boy will be there

Does this sort of thing have any merit or value?

Thanks in advance

FAQs

Yes she has been to several matches since the late 70s

Yes I could check this out on the website but it's more fun/honest asking on here

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The Mrs just rang me at work all excited as she's received an email and for twenty odd quid she can get priority for home and AWAY tickets next season.

I explained that away tickets would be out of the question but she's not too bothered, likewise with "Man Yoo" as really she'd be happy with a Watford/Bournemouth as me n the boy will be there

Thanks in advance

FAQs

Yes I could check this out on the website but it's more fun/honest asking on here

I think we get 1100 tickets at Bournemouth so Bronze Membership will not help

Thanks in advance

FAQs

If you wanna be sure of getting a ticket to the big home games, I think Bronze membership will be essential. Depending on the numbers who take a bronze membership it may be that some homes games don't even get to a general sale.

It certaintly won't hinder you for away games but many will not even be offered to silver members (Season ticket holder) without any loyalty points.

Pure speculation but I reckon you would get an away ticket for Burnely, West Brom, Stoke and Hull without a membership. It might give you an edge for games like Swansea, Watford, Newcastle and all others bronze won't get a look in.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
No chance considering allocation is 3,000 per the rules - not sure how many stick yo the minimum though, for sure man city don't.

Sent from my P9000 using Tapatalk

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
Not having a season ticket due to the 400 mile round trip to the Amex I'm going to be getting one.
I want to enable myself to get a few home and away games, and with the demand being higher I'm hoping this will have some merit so I'm going for it.
I'm not fussed if I only get to go away to Burnley or Stoke or Hull but any is better than none. Plus home fixtures it should at least give you a few hours and tickets to go at each time I'd have thought?

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Not having a season ticket due to the 400 mile round trip to the Amex I'm going to be getting one.
I want to enable myself to get a few home and away games, and with the demand being higher I'm hoping this will have some merit so I'm going for it.
I'm not fussed if I only get to go away to Burnley or Stoke or Hull but any is better than none. Plus home fixtures it should at least give you a few hours and tickets to go at each time I'd have thought?

Not having a season ticket due to the 6,000 mile round trip to the Amex I'm going to be getting one.
I will be pissed off if I only get priority away to Burnley or Stoke or Hull but I'll take the chance. Plus home fixtures it should at least give me a few hours and tickets to go at each time I'd have thought?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here