Good news and bad!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
1mnf18.jpg

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Fair enough. I probably misjudged it a bit. Sorry if that's the case. I've had a crap morning at work!

Cheers Simster, most of what I post on NSC is aimed to be on the lighter side of life or sometimes a tad humorous! I'm not going to get embroiled in religious, political or slating threads as this website for me is an escapism from the day to day dross we have to put up with! Yes Brighton have won more games when I've been there I just found it quirky they've won all and conceded none when I havnt! I'm entitled to to air this and I also have to take others views and opinions into account! I do have passions in this life..in order My Sons, BHA FC, Tied 3rd Mrs and the Dogs! For those of you that don't care either tough... you've just read it anyway! UTA

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
most of what I post on NSC is aimed to be on the lighter side of life or sometimes a tad humorous!

Mate. First rule of NSC: Never explain, never apologise. Though doubtless resident pedant will be along in a minute to point out that is actually TWO rules. UTA :thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

David Brent
Okay, gather. Well there’s good news and bad news. The bad news is Neil will be taking over both branches and some of you will lose your jobs. Yeah, yeah. Those of you who are kept on will have to relocate to Swindon if you wanna – so, yeah – stay. I know, I know. Gutting, gutting.

David Brent
Oh a more positive note the good news is I’ve been promoted… so… every cloud.

David Brent
You’re still thinking about the bad news aren’t you?

Man in the office
There’s no good news David, there’s only bad news and irrelevant news.

David Brent
Yeah, that’s not a phrase though, is it? I couldn’t come out and go “Oh I got some bad news and some irrelevant news.”

Malcolm it's Malcolm

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
Why do people have to mention they are STH when they post? No one else really gives a shit.

They don't have to but it's their right to if they want! Have you really asked everyone if they give a shit? A pound says you have not!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Hmm, I must be sober as I understood what OP was saying.......wasn't as eloquently put as might have been and should've typed slower, as there were some words with too many syllables for some on here to comprehend :lolol:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
( it's a shame as Mick who I sit next to is also a Shoreham FC supporter and let me tell you misses games because of Barndancing!!!)!

Are these Barndances hosted by Jet from Gladiators and are they properly policed?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Mate. First rule of NSC: Never explain, never apologise. Though doubtless resident pedant will be along in a minute to point out that is actually TWO rules. UTA :thumbsup:

That's two rules.

Conelli98

Dec 18, 2016
It must not (I repeat not) turn into an all night rave.

He assures me that all chairs have been put away ten minutes before last bus leaves Shoreham high street! Otherwise he would never make all the way up to The top of Southwick! I do believe his bowls club do's are weekender event! Interested???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here