Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shane Duffy - it's a DONE DEAL!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Presumably a deal cant be done in time for tomorrow? I'm sure it used to be a 12 noon Friday deadline for the player to be available for Saturday

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Oh it certainly CAN... ;)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Will be happy with SD if it happens. Please try and get him in before the deadline for Newcastle, Uncle Tony... thank you...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
It seems that CH sees Duffy as his main choice and option for the CB position if so lets get it done and finished with. As I have said many times I dont agree with the suggested fee but I would think it is more like £2.5m up front and add ons to take it to a possible £4.5m not that as a 1 off payment. Obviously like everybody I do not know and we will not find out as it will be an undisclosed fee.

Last edited:

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
It seems that CH sees Duffy as his main option for the CB position if so lets get it done and finished with. As I have said many times I dont agree with the suggested but itsis more like I would think the fee is more like £2.5m up front and add ons to take it to a possible £4.5m not that as a 1 off payment. Obviously like everybody I do not know and we will not find out as it will be an undisclosed fee.

You know the fee really....It's that undisclosed fee again :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It seems that CH sees Duffy as his main choice and option for the CB position if so lets get it done and finished with. As I have said many times I dont agree with the suggested fee but I would think it is more like £2.5m up front and add ons to take it to a possible £4.5m not that as a 1 off payment. Obviously like everybody I do not know and we will not find out as it will be an undisclosed fee.

Journalists for the selling club always quote the top figure as if it was a one off fee. Journalists for the buying club say it includes bonuses, add ons and is over 2 or 3 years.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hope this development doesn't lead to Goldson looking elsewhere further down the road. I think he could go on to be a very, very, VERY good player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here