Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Seen this fella at the first two Forest games

soaps_emmerdale_jimmy_king.jpg

Hugh'sDad

Nov 29, 2011
'Ove
Off the top of my head: FBS, Roger Daltrey, Woy Hodgson, Roy Hattersley, Michael Howard, John Prescot, Gary Stevens, Tony Adams, Lord Bassam, Glenn Hoddle, Razor Ruddock, Peter Ward, Lofty from Eastenders, The baldy bloke who was in Alien 3.

Lord Bassam?!!! ffs -don't forget you can get a Kitkat at half-time.......another 'household name' :drink:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Lord Bassam?!!! ffs -don't forget you can get a Kitkat at half-time.......another 'household name' :drink:

Fair enough, so how many lords sit in your block?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I've seen Daviid Dimbleby, (lives in Polegate l believe), and the one, the only, totally gorgeous Amanda Redman so far this season. According to wikipediia she is a Coventry fan, but is a Brighton resident, and l have seen her at the Amex a few times now.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
I sat next to bob Mortimer on the train to the middlesborough game, I think he was there supporting middlesborough, he got on he train at Lewes though. He was with his son and he was talking with his mate about the fact his dad had over 250k followers on twitter. I looked round and I couldn't believe it was him!
Yes, he's a Borough fan. I saw him on the opposite platform after the game. So tempted to shout out "you wouldn't let it lie" across the tracks, but resisted. How he would have laughed...

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
On Wednesday I bumped into comedian Joe Wilkinson (from 8 out of 10 Cats) in the ESL. Other than footballers, Des Lynam and Frankie from the Saturdays, what other famous people have been spotted at the Amex?

View attachment 49924

Claudia Cannigia can't remember which game but it was last season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here