Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I must ASK this question Hyppia in or OUT ?

Hyppia in or OUT

• IN

Votes: 140 62.2%
  • OUT

Votes: 85 37.8%

• Total voters

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
All you pricks that keep saying give him a chance, there's over 40 games in a season need to f**king wake up! Bed wetting I've f**king shit my bed after watching that pile of Sunday league shit!!! Wake up you morons! This system doesn't work and the players know it! Hyypia couldn't manage a good shit! Relegation here we come!!!

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
If you sack him now you will never be 100% sure that he could not have turned it round, it would lose the club money and goodwill and there is a risk the replacement could be just as bad, worse or another fly by night. The chances of promotion are very low and as things stand they should be safe from relegation. The sensible thing to do would be to give him another say 5 games.
As long as the Board don't do that trick of giving him more games then just when it looks like he's turned thing round …………. sack him.
Bollocks!! Pull the plug sooner rather than later! Wake up ffs!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
He lost the plot in Germany when his assistant left him. Here he has inherited Jones..

He never inherited Nathan Jones as an assistant he appointed him, Far too early to be calling for a managers head.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
All you pricks that keep saying give him a chance, there's over 40 games in a season need to f**king wake up! Bed wetting I've f**king shit my bed after watching that pile of Sunday league shit!!! Wake up you morons! This system doesn't work and the players know it! Hyypia couldn't manage a good shit! Relegation here we come!!!

Ooh someone's tired.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
This is what perplexes me about the criticism of tactics. Tactics are responsible for creating the chances; it's up to the players to convert them.
Creating chances galore! We're you actually at the game today???? My girlfriend ****ing fell asleep at one point! You ****ing idiots!!! Wake up! £25 to watch Sunday league footie! North stand hard core wankers!! Clueless pricks!! Stand by Hyypia see you in the 1st Division!!

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Too soon to sack him but i have my doubts about how adaptable and responsive his decision making is.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Creating chances galore! We're you actually at the game today???? My girlfriend ****ing fell asleep at one point! You ****ing idiots!!! Wake up! £25 to watch Sunday league footie! North stand hard core wankers!! Clueless pricks!! Stand by Hyypia see you in the 1st Division!!

You have a choice. Maybe your girlfriend fell asleep because of the riveting company!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He never inherited Nathan Jones as an assistant he appointed him, Far too early to be calling for a managers head.

Didn't we say the same about Booker and White a few years back when managers came in and had to use these "faithful retainers" in the management set up ?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I am leaning towards out because the last few games have been poor, but if we win the next few games I will be firmly in the 'IN camp'.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Out of interest, how long have you been supporting the Albion?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

You managed to bag yourself a girlfriend? I'm actually impressed.

-----

I'm in...for now. We need improvement soon, but i'll not throw my toys out yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Voting at present looks like a SNP versus Rest of the World contest :lol:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
That was diabolical today. I've stood by Garcia last season, and Hyppia up to this point, I'm probably viewed as an apologist on these boards, but today was as clueless tactically as I've seen the Albion in a long time. There is something seriously going wrong for the quality of those players to be performing that badly. I couldn't find a single positive today, I really couldn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here