Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Foo Fighters to play Brighton

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Very "meh" band in my humble. They're okay, not great live but would watch them if not too expensive.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
MY Fav band, seen them well over 10 times live already and they have always been excellent and would give my left nut to see them at the concorde.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Very "meh" band in my humble. They're okay, not great live but would watch them if not too expensive.

Not sure from this post if you've seen them live or not? 'Not great live' would suggest you have, 'would watch them if not too expensive' if you haven't...

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
Apparently people are waiting outside the Concorde 2 already for tickets! I have no chance of getting one then :(

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not sure from this post if you've seen them live or not? 'Not great live' would suggest you have, 'would watch them if not too expensive' if you haven't...

Saw them a few times when they first started, I thought it was alright, I have seen far, far better live. Nothing against them, just find them a bit boring compared to other rock stuff. Is happily watch them live. Just don't get the fuss.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It'll be crammed with check-shirted types who usually go to the Brighton Centre twice a year to watch Ocean Colour Scene/Kings of Leon/Feeder/Embrace. But it's a great payday for C2 (assuming that's where it is, as it was last time, when it was one ticket per person on the day, if I recall.)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
This would be brilliant, I doubt I'll manage to get a ticket however :(

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
It'll be crammed with check-shirted types who usually go to the Brighton Centre twice a year to watch Ocean Colour Scene/Kings of Leon/Feeder/Embrace. But it's a great payday for C2 (assuming that's where it is, as it was last time, when it was one ticket per person on the day, if I recall.)

Didn't the singer used to be in a good band though? What was their name again?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Just for the record, it is only coincidence which suggests they will be in Brighton (though the clue for that is VERY strong) and if it actually is, why for certain would they be at C2 ?

I would absolutely PISS myself laughing at all those who went down and queued up if it either isnt there and/or tickets arent available there and/or it isnt in Brighton in the first place. Its all a load of guessing going on really.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Just for the record, it is only coincidence which suggests they will be in Brighton (though the clue for that is VERY strong) and if it actually is, why for certain would they be at C2 ?

I would absolutely PISS myself laughing at all those who went down and queued up if it either isnt there and/or tickets arent available there and/or it isnt in Brighton in the first place. Its all a load of guessing going on really.

This would indeed be most amusing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here