Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool FCs most famous supporter....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Caroline-Wozniacki:-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2016--04.jpg

No disrespect Caroline but it’s us who will be holding all the aces :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating this weekend.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle and will be hell bent on turning over one of the big boys after our unfortunate reverse at the theatre of dreams last weekend.

Come on, let’s show Liverpool how good our support can be and recreate the infamous Kop roar at the Amex and cheer us into 3 famous points.

:a scarf: :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Carolyn wozniacki

IMG_0146.JPG

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

Ah

Is that Caroline Wozniaki

Every time I hear about her on Sky Sport they are saying ''The No 1 Seed Caroline Wozniaki has been knocked out in the first round of the .................. ''

How she ever manages to become the No 1 Seed in the first place has always eluded me because she never seems to win any Tennis Matches...........................Now I may know the answer

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Caroline-Wozniacki:-Sports-Illustrated-Swimsuit-2016--04.jpg

No disrespect Caroline but it’s us who will be holding all the aces :lolol: as your boys take one helluva beating this weekend.

Chris and the boys are in fine fettle and will be hell bent on turning over one of the big boys after our unfortunate reverse at the theatre of dreams last weekend.

Come on, let’s show Liverpool how good our support can be and recreate the infamous Kop roar at the Amex and cheer us into 3 famous points.

:a scarf: :clap:

for scientific purposes do you have a picture after the subject's immersion in water?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here