Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Many of the hard line Brexiteers like Patterson, Lawson, Farage etc also like to find ways to dismiss the science behind climate change, this selfish attitude comes with the territory.

Oi! I agree that climate change is a serious problem. Global warming is a serious problem, So is man-made pollution (plastic in the oceans and all that). And......I voted to get us out of the EU.

Another serious problem, of course, is the apparent (and deluded) belief amongst remainers that they have some sort of magical powers to know what leavers are/were thinking. The truth is, of course, they haven't a clue, but are desperately looking round for a reason which satisfies their delusion that the people got it wrong in the referendum.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Everyone of voting age when the fees went up is to blame, you didn't stop it! Even though we know it to be morally wrong!
It has everything to do with older generations excesses being paid for by the young: tuition fees, brexit, the environment...the list goes on.

OK smart ass. Which party wasn't going to do it?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No it is selfish to think "I am ok so screw everyone else". You say you helped subsidise younger generations but tuition fees have been introduced...that is not helping is it? The relience on fossil fuels for decades has screwed up the environment. But, hey, you personally didn't overspend so its all ok.

You really need to look up 'Harry Enfield Grumpy Old Gits' on YouTube. You won't know what I'm talking about but trust me :wink:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So, because you think everyone would have done it, then it is ok!?

No, stupid, it wasn't OK. I was against it. That may be a difficult concept for you to grasp. But who could I have voted for who was against it? The BNP perhaps? No f***in' thanks!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No, stupid, it wasn't OK. I was against it. That may be a difficult concept for you to grasp. But who could I have voted for who was against it? The BNP perhaps? No f***in' thanks!

Easy Tiger - maybe you should start your own political party ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Easy Tiger - maybe you should start your own political party ?

No thank you. I am just justifiably riled that some people think they can ascribe any views they want to think I should have to me, just because I'm pro-leave. And also because they seem to be so stupid that they believe that anybody who votes for X or Y party (be that Labour or Conservative, or any other parties) does so because they completely believe that everything in that party's manifesto is fab, fine and hunky-dory. People don't - they vote for the party they believe to be the least objectionable. Something the parties haven't as yet had the sense to realise.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You really need to look up 'Harry Enfield Grumpy Old Gits' on YouTube. You won't know what I'm talking about but trust me :wink:
Whenever I think of Harry Enfield (and I generally prefer not to) I personally can't get beyond that grotesque thatcherite character, 'Loads o' Money'. the odious prick.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The only members of the older generation that have any possible reason to feel ashamed are the ones who brought up offspring that turned out to be whiny bedwetters that couldn't come to terms with not getting their way. :tantrum: :D

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
No thank you. I am just justifiably riled that some people think they can ascribe any views they want to think I should have to me, just because I'm pro-leave. And also because they seem to be so stupid that they believe that anybody who votes for X or Y party (be that Labour or Conservative, or any other parties) does so because they completely believe that everything in that party's manifesto is fab, fine and hunky-dory. People don't - they vote for the party they believe to be the least objectionable. Something the parties haven't as yet had the sense to realise.

You need to understand that everyone compromises sometimes or goes on raging at the world .

When that rage gets out of control you keep punching yourself in the face till somebody notices :shrug:

I now think very badly of you, not for what you've done, but dragging me down to this level on a Thursday night. (This is my weekend )

I really think that setting up a political Party of 1 is the answer

Last edited:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
The only bedwetters are the brexit lot. They can't stand Europe and wet the bed and pulled out.

Nonsense, visionary patriots to a man (+woman/mixed obvs). Rescued the nation from undemocratic, federalist assimilation and set us on the path to sunny uplands. Hope/positivity overcame fear and vested interest ....

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-8.gif

:salute:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Nonsense, visionary patriots to a man (+woman/mixed obvs). Rescued the nation from undemocratic, federalist assimilation and set us on the path to sunny uplands. Hope/positivity overcame fear and vested interest ....

uk-union-jack-flag-waving-animated-gif-8.gif

:salute:

[MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION] I think I've found you a prospective 2nd member :)

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
They bowed to pressure from the rich elites who felt they were being squeezed by the people too much..AND they feel for it, hook line and sinker.
The only sun in Britain's future will be on the patios of the rich as they laugh all the way back to their Spanish holiday homes.

The Rich elites,(UK, European and global) were nearly all on your side of the argument, quietly confident they could scare the people in the same old way to get the same old result ... kerching. Little did they realise the indomitable sprit of the Great British public would not be influenced by fear and threats.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
The Rich elites,(UK, European and global) were nearly all on your side of the argument, quietly confident they could scare the people in the same old way to get the same old result ... kerching. Little did they realise the indomitable sprit of the Great British public would not be influenced by fear and threats.

So you're poor ! I assumed throughout this thread that you were rich and that's why you were taking the piss :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
You only have to look at the age decide to see that the rich wanted brexit more than the young.
Stop taking our rights away! We will not pay for previous generations mistakes and excesses!

When you acquire a bit more life experience and wisdom you will come to realise the older generation have done you and your generation a huge favour and more imporantly saved the country. No thanks needed.

Too pretentious, patronising!?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here