Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roughest Pubs in Brighton

taz

Feb 18, 2015
Bat and ball on on level , great for shopping, tell the addicts what you want and there back with it within 20 mins, , seen two fight's in 3 visit's and someone throw up all over themselves and just carry on drinking !!

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
I practically lived there on Friday and saturday nights (and many Sunday's), 1973-76. There was NEVER any trouble..... apart from the night after a game between the Albion and Cardiff . . . some silly Bluebirds tried to get it with . . . . a harpoon gun. :facepalm:

I also was a regular at the Hungry Years 1976-1979 never any trouble

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
Does the Hungry Years count as a pub. Paid a couple of visits in the late 70s and would always keep my head down as felt it could kick off at any time (music was good though)

Ahhh ! Wednesday nights being Scandey nights with the free admission.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
What's going on with the County Oak these days, I drove past at 11am last week and I kid you not they were queuing to get in?

I like the County Oak, it's a big darts pub. I think it's reputation is from a long time ago, I never see in trouble in there.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
Bat and ball on on level , great for shopping, tell the addicts what you want and there back with it within 20 mins, , seen two fight's in 3 visit's and someone throw up all over themselves and just carry on drinking !!

Bar staff in there fleeced me of my change once. I was "quietly ejected" after demanding my money from the thieving shit-weasel. Never been back.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Didn't think it was a rough boozer - but the last time I popped in The Bevvy in Moulscoomb for a quick lunchtime pint I was accused of being old bill by some old codger within about 10 seconds of landing at the bar.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
Defo the Eclipse in Montgomery street, during the early 80's. Housed the E.C.F. Opened at 12 then, always had a great group there. Left the pub at 2.50 for the game.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Didn't think it was a rough boozer - but the last time I popped in The Bevvy in Moulscoomb for a quick lunchtime pint I was accused of being old bill by some old codger within about 10 seconds of landing at the bar.

image.jpg

Are you a painter and decorator? :)

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Rough pubs, come to Three Bridges, and try out the Moonraker.

You can probably have a pleasant chat with an old convict comparing prisons........

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here