Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MEP Nigel farage

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
There are no absolutes ... of course it could be a sign of poor judgement or inconsistency. For instance someone might vote for Corbyn despite knowing about his many obvious failings, poor judgement.

Or vote Brexit.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
No, you said you weren't questioning his integrity, but that he may be suffering from poor judgement or inconsistency.

I just found those particular attributes to be levelled at Hislop a bit strange!

Going slightly off topic what do you make of Noam Chomsky advocating the UK to remain within the EU? Bearing in mind this is a man who has long campaigned for power to be in the hands of the ordinary man and not in political cartels and staunch supporter of democracy?

I would have to read up on his past and present positions before highlighting the many inconsistencies. :wink:

Jan 30, 2008
Dont cheer to soon, do not underestimate what kind of immoral snakes you are dealing withwith remainers. They will try to stitch it up with May, I read that Leadsom leads in a constituency opinion poll by one percent hence the smear campaign aimed at her.

interesting :thumbsup:
regards
DR

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Dont cheer to soon, do not underestimate what kind of immoral snakes you are dealing withwith remainers. They will try to stitch it up with May, I read that Leadsom leads in a constituency opinion poll by one percent hence the smear campaign aimed at her.

interesting :thumbsup:
regards
DR

Omfg are you deluded or what [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] ... Smear campaign??? .. that was the initial excuse until the video recording came out of her actually saying those words WITHOUT being forced by the reporter.

Can see why you are called looney now... if the cap fits.

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Like telling the Polish they are vermin. Telling muslims they will be going?
How many race attacks were committed by people who voted remain over the last couple of weeks?
The hatred is a bit one-sided if you ask me.

To be frank the most hateful bile rage filled epithets I saw on social media in the wake of Brexit were from remainers, venting their spleen at the elderly and working class.

In light of this behaviour and the developing narrative of this increase in hate crime I think we can make a sound assumption of who the perpetrators are.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Calling the majority of the parliamentary tory party 'immoral snakes' (by implication, since they back May) is bad enough. Calling me an immoral snake (by inference, since I was a remainer, albeit not fevered) is a step to far. I suggest you step back and get a grip. Perhaps Leadsome's close colleagues have insights about her that are not quite so visible to the rest of us :shrug:

I didnt say all, wind your neck in snowflake.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Omfg are you deluded or what [MENTION=277]looney[/MENTION] ... Smear campaign??? .. that was the initial excuse until the video recording came out of her actually saying those words WITHOUT being forced by the reporter.

Can see why you are called looney now... if the cap fits.

I Wonder why you are not called knobhead.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
To be frank the most hateful bile rage filled epithets I saw on social media in the wake of Brexit were from remainers, venting their spleen at the elderly and working class.

In light of this behaviour and the developing narrative of this increase in hate crime I think we can make a sound assumption of who the perpetrators are.

Whereas many saw a 50% rise in racist attacks as the most hateful bile. You will have to let me know what your sound assumption was

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Whereas many saw a 50% rise in racist attacks as the most hateful bile. You will have to let me know what your sound assumption was

I guess those who can post on social media that sentiments along the lines of hoping old people die soon would be prepared to do anything to further their cause.

I doubt an early morning jaunt down to the Polish community centre with a tin of spray paint or dropping a bunch of poison pen letters through letter boxes would be beyond them.

Not least if it furthers their "cause".

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I guess those who can post on social media that sentiments along the lines of hoping old people die soon would be prepared to do anything to further their cause.

I doubt an early morning jaunt down to the Polish community centre with a tin of spray paint or dropping a bunch of poison pen letters through letter boxes would be beyond them.

Not least if it furthers their "cause".

Are you seriously suggesting that the increase in racist attacks are down to remainers???

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
Are you seriously suggesting that the increase in racist attacks are down to remainers???

In the aftermath of the result the most bitter rage filled constituency was the remainers............having witnessed their ire in person and on social media I would not be surprised if some have reported instances that haven't occurred or in the worst cases committed acts anonymously.

They have the most to gain from this increase, so why wouldn't some of the remainer zealots commit some of these acts?

Life is rarely so simple.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
In the aftermath of the result the most bitter rage filled constituency was the remainers............having witnessed their ire in person and on social media I would not be surprised if some have reported instances that haven't occurred or in the worst cases committed acts anonymously.

They have the most to gain from this increase, so why wouldn't some of the remainer zealots commit some of these acts?

You've just backtracked from accusing them of these acts, to saying it's possible.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

Strange.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009
You've just backtracked from accusing them of these acts, to saying it's possible.

Stop splitting hairs.........if some people were so angry about the result they were prepared to publish their bigotry about old white people online then the same people will be capable of other acts of intolerance.

No doubt that is not they way some people want to understand what has contributed to the increase but then that's because it doesn't fit their own narrative.

Which proves why there is a motive by remainers to over report such cases in the first place.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

So, in a round about way...'yes'.

Wow.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Stop splitting hairs.........if some people were so angry about the result they were prepared to publish their bigotry about old white people online then the same people will be capable of other acts of intolerance.

No doubt that is not they way some people want to understand what has contributed to the increase but then that's because it doesn't fit their own narrative.

Which proves why there is a motive by remainers to over report such cases in the first place.

Wow. What amazing spin.

Pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here