Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the nicest poster on nsc?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some votes, surely, are due to Freddie Goodwin for his gesture of buying his £10 tickets for that little old lady recently :thumbsup:

I know some thoroughly nice people off here. The ones who aren't so much, fortunately, I don't actually know beyond their online personas.

Just on the off chance, it wasn't you that did an impressive lunge demonstration walking back to your seat mid carriage on the Gatwick train Saturday, sitting near the guy who apparently was a doppleganger for Paul Weller?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just on the off chance, it wasn't you that did an impressive lunge demonstration walking back to your seat mid carriage on the Gatwick train Saturday, sitting near the guy who apparently was a doppleganger for Paul Weller?

Almost certainly, yes, as I was sitting next to "Weller".

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
My vote to [MENTION=24894]greyseagull[/MENTION] as he's bought me lunch on more than one occasion. Plus his Ross Kemp impression is a joy to behold.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Sadly, Dave, yes. His talent (on display at the Welly) for balancing a pint on his ample bare midriff while reclining table-side is not easily forgotten I'm afraid. Ex-Navy, nabbed for pitch invasion at the Goldstone in the 60s era cup tie vs. Chelsea (South stand goal) and bon vivant. Qualla geezer he was.
:bowdown:

Thanks ...I am genuinely shocked.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Notters for me - always makes reasoned and sensible points.

And Curious Orange cos I know him and he's a decent sort!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Chaileyjim (sp?)

He does all those "things we learnt" buzz feeds which are so good, for no reward just selflessly giving pleasure to others

I met Jem - in fact I did the Roar with him - and he gets way too much stick on here. He is a genuinely nice bloke.

I've met a lot of NSCers over the years and all are pretty sound - certainly no serial killers. Perhaps I could nominate everyone on The Official Running thread, everyone in the GDC, [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] again even though he's on the running thread and another vote for [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] who is one of the funniest people I've ever met.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I met Jem - in fact I did the Roar with him - and he gets way too much stick on here. He is a genuinely nice bloke.

I've met a lot of NSCers over the years and all are pretty sound - certainly no serial killers. Perhaps I could nominate everyone on The Official Running thread, everyone in the GDC, [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] , [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] again even though he's on the running thread and another vote for [MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION] who is one of the funniest people I've ever met.

Does DD from the Flyers ever post on here? I've been meaning to ask him. He was on good form on Saturday, I think he was in Gatwick Wetherspoons by 9am having a beer and breakfast!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Does DD from the Flyers ever post on here? I've been meaning to ask him. He was on good form on Saturday, I think he was in Gatwick Wetherspoons by 9am having a beer and breakfast!

Don't know but that's fantastic Away Day form.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here