Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Tim Carder says this could well be the largest Albion following to a domestic League fixture,..... I challenge that for two games,... 1) Newcastle away '79 (10k) and 2) Palace away easter Friday 1980... (8-10k)

He said in the Argus it was probably the biggest away following for a league game *since* the Newcastle promotion game.

Good call on Palace away in 1980, though - the last time there was over 30,000 at a game between the two teams (31.446). We must have had a sizeable chunk of that.

Last edited:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I can now go and need 2 x Adult and 2 x Kids ..... HELP please

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He said in the Argus it was probably the biggest away following for a league game *since* the Newcastle promotion game.

Good call on Palace away in 1980, though - the last time there was over 30,000 at a game between the two teams (31.446). We must have had a sizeable chunk of that.
It was a great day.....

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
So, you think that less than half the number of people who have bought tickets, will actually turn up?

no I was jesting, I know we will take at least 6.5k I was fishing to see if anyone had been in the ticket office today and been told the magical 7k had been reached!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is a splendid effort, only slightly soured by the certain knowledge that in 2026, when we log onto a 3-D holographic version of NSC, [MENTION=15922]Working class pride[/MENTION] will be banging on about taking 7,000 to MK Dins in 2016 as evidence that we are a bigger club than South London Eagles ( the name given to them by their American franchise owners in a bid to extend their global marketing appeal).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
This is a splendid effort, only slightly soured by the certain knowledge that in 2026, when we log onto a 3-D holographic version of NSC, [MENTION=15922]Working class pride[/MENTION] will be banging on about taking 7,000 to MK Dins in 2016 as evidence that we are a bigger club than South London Eagles ( the name given to them by their American franchise owners in a bid to extend their global marketing appeal).
Wrong El Presidente ......It is not MK Dins.....It is MK Dongs. Doncha know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here