Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

3 UK Schoolgirls gone to Syria

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I think it's great, it will be incredibly educational for them. I'm sure they will appreciate Western values a lot more after a month without facebook and 12 hour days doing menial chores with fun filled evenings of sweaty,dirty bearded men climbing all over them.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I find it impossible not to have sympathy. It is hard enough being a teenager, I would imagine being a Muslim teenager is particularly difficult at the moment.

I can't imagine the mindset required to believe that they have no future here in Britain, but it must be terrible. While typical Western teenagers will take drugs or have risky sex to deal with life's difficulties, Muslim girls don't have that option.

These girls will have been misled with false promises of Islamic utopia - one can understand why impressionable and unhappy young people would choose to leave their current life for this kind of fantasy.

I just think it's really sad. As always, I think we should be doing more to help Muslim people, particularly the youngsters, feel like they are valued members of our society with a great future ahead of them here in Britain.
Two digs at Britain there Mustafa,... 1) all our teenagers are drug taking HIV ridden slags,..... and 2) We are not doing enough to make them feel comfortable in this free democratic society. ............. good going Mustafa, still on the same line of anti-western bullsh1t.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Two digs at Britain there Mustafa,... 1) all our teenagers are drug taking HIV ridden slags,..... and 2) We are not doing enough to make them feel comfortable in this free democratic society. ............. good going Mustafa, still on the same line of anti-western bullsh1t.

Mustafa seems to hate everything about our country and the west and its values. If it ALWAYS the West's own fault. His comment about our female teenagers is just what is trotted out by the extremists that western females are dirty slags who get what's coming to them. There is certainly zero respect. The thing is these girls will find they are also treated with zero respect also by a bunch of, well I won't call them human beings. They are sub human. You also wonder what sort of environment they lived in to have so much hate for their birth country, seems the parents are all saying " nothing to do with us " and blaming the UK authorities, same old, same old

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Mustafa seems to hate everything about our country and the west and its values. If it ALWAYS the West's own fault. His comment about our female teenagers is just what is trotted out by the extremists that western females are dirty slags who get what's coming to them. There is certainly zero respect. The thing is these girls will find they are also treated with zero respect also by a bunch of, well I won't call them human beings. They are sub human. You also wonder what sort of environment they lived in to have so much hate for their birth country, seems the parents are all saying " nothing to do with us " and blaming the UK authorities, same old, same old
I will go further US, I will say that Mustafa is bordering on racism with the comments regarding western teenagers.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
... seems the parents are all saying " nothing to do with us " and blaming the UK authorities, same old, same old

yes, comical reports this morning the parents are blaming the security services for not spying on them. no parental responsibility, no siree.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Not entirely sure what you mean there fella. Just because these 15 year old girls have been seduced by teenage boys with bum fluff beards ,AK47s and access to Facebook your solution is that they deserve to die in agony with their legs blown off? If so then we are almost certainly doomed as a civilisation.

There is a death cult roaming around the tribe lands of the middle east which is linked directly to the bedrooms of overly suggestive teenagers who, like all teenagers, are, fundamentally, desperate to get their end away and ISIS is a vehicle for them to do this whilst simultaneously serving "god" or whatever facsimile of him that the jihadis are presenting.

This isa very dangerous foe we face. It uses our own social media against us and turns otherwise sensible Brits into the type of people who sit on football message boards wishing for british teenage girls to get hideously kneecapped before they die at the hands of our own armed forces.

The only solution is to offer these kids something more attractive than a swarthy warrior monk waging Holy war against the enemies of the prophet. When they get ther it is too late. They will rue the day they boarded a plane at Gatwick I'm sure but, by then ISIS has already won....they will certainly not be the last love sick soppy teenage girls to go this way but for fucks sake...have we lost all sense of perspective here?

These girls were never going to pick a "western" husband. They would have ended up with another Bangladeshi lad if it wasn't for ISIS but to wish for a school girl to be hideously maimed?.

They are now part of a terrorist organisation, who's to say they don't come back with an isis baby, claim they were stupid and continue their ways secretly over here! Whoever joins deserves everything they get, who's to say they haven't already killed people

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I think it's great, it will be incredibly educational for them. I'm sure they will appreciate Western values a lot more after a month without facebook and 12 hour days doing menial chores with fun filled evenings of sweaty,dirty bearded men climbing all over them.

They do have Facebook. In fact, it was because one of their "sisters" faceboooked them saying "come on over, it's great" that they went in the first place.

These girls are Bagladeshi which is a a community well known for its repression of teenage sexual curiosity among its females whilst encouraging their boys to sow their wild oats before settling down with. " nice" girl. What better way of getting out of that set up than by joining a group of young desert "warriors" as brides of Allah (basically some nice virgin fannies for the lads to get hold of after a busy day of beheading infidels) its a very hard heart that thinks these girls deserve to be violated and then blown to bits because of a very naive world view. I think they will be treated abysmally over there and will never return. That's a hard lesson indeed for a teenager to learn for an error of judgement. Especially as the fifteen year old me made a LOT of bad choices which, thankfully, I was able to live through to learn and grow from rather than have to die in the dust choking on my own blood for.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
They do have Facebook. In fact, it was because one of their "sisters" faceboooked them saying "come on over, it's great" that they went in the first place.

These girls are Bagladeshi which is a a community well known for its repression of teenage sexual curiosity among its females whilst encouraging their boys to sow their wild oats before settling down with. " nice" girl. What better way of getting out of that set up than by joining a group of young desert "warriors" as brides of Allah (basically some nice virgin fannies for the lads to get hold of after a busy day of beheading infidels) its a very hard heart that thinks these girls deserve to be violated and then blown to bits because of a very naive world view. I think they will be treated abysmally over there and will never return. That's a hard lesson indeed for a teenager to learn for an error of judgement. Especially as the fifteen year old me made a LOT of bad choices which, thankfully, I was able to live through to learn and grow from rather than have to die in the dust choking on my own blood for.

All fair points but I'm not sure comparing the the daft things most of us did at 15 or so that probably only really put ourselves at risk can compare to joining a terrorist group that has very publically murdered people.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I think they will be back when they realise the mistake they have made, I certainly would not want them to be blown to bits.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Two words about this saga - who cares?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
They are now part of a terrorist organisation, who's to say they don't come back with an isis baby, claim they were stupid and continue their ways secretly over here! Whoever joins deserves everything they get, who's to say they haven't already killed people

Who indeed. It's quite a leap of faith, however, to believe they have gone from straight A schoolgirls from good Bangladeshi families to some sort of Gerda Meyer terrorist baby incubators in a few months. I also believe that they are unlikely to have "already killed someone" as they aren't allowed to join in with the boys at the front or bear arms so, unless they've done so with their bare hands in the rear echelon within a day or so of arriving we can strike that off.

They are 15 year old overly romantic schoolgirls not Adolf fucking Eichmann.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
All fair points but I'm not sure comparing the the daft things most of us did at 15 or so that probably only really put ourselves at risk can compare to joining a terrorist group that has very publically murdered people.

Speak for yourself.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
yes, comical reports this morning the parents are blaming the security services for not spying on them. no parental responsibility, no siree.

Most definitely, but the authorities/politicians have a created an environment where their parents and their communities have been able to demand and establish an untouchable world/national view with anything linked to their religion of Islam, to challenge was to be racist.

I suspect the politicians have a wiff of discontent within the wider British community and will make a few grandstanding initiatives to try and show a more challenging position, just a shame non of those politicians could see the inevitable outcome of all of this.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I think they will be back when they realise the mistake they have made, I certainly would not want them to be blown to bits.

I want them to come back. More than that I want them to come back and go on TV and tell any other teenage girls from similar backgrounds what it is REALLY like for girls in the caliphate.

No chance of that though as they will have been shagged by every bloke between Mosul and Baghdad by then so, if they tell, will be unmarriageable within their community. Their parents will not want that put about.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Pretty disgusting way of twisting my words. The audacity to call me "bordering racist" is quite ridiculous, considering I go out of my way to defend minority groups. Try having a bit of empathy or discernment.

I can't help but think many posters on here won't rest until the pitchforks are coming for the Muslim people.

Perhaps many posters on here won't rest until reports of grooming, FGM, beheading, indoctrination etc are not on our shores. These practices may be accepted by some in the Middle East but have no place here.
As for you and your stance on "defend minority groups", well as i see it the other "minority groups" are not a problem in England.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I don't think they will. They were recruited by Aqsa Mahmood, who went to Syria to be a jihadi bride in 2013. They are probably going to be valuable to IS in attempting to recruit others online.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Pretty disgusting way of twisting my words. The audacity to call me "bordering racist" is quite ridiculous, considering I go out of my way to defend minority groups. Try having a bit of empathy or discernment.

I can't help but think some people won't rest until the pitchforks are coming for the Muslim people.

Why do you feel compelled to 'defend' minority groups, why do they need your help, they certainly do not need or deserve an amnesty of opinion on them ??

I thought we had moved on from the usual drivel of 'not all Muslims', just as we know 'not all football supporters', 'not all Germans', 'not all Catholics' and so on.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
“There is no doubt … that the women who migrate to the territory controlled by Isis revel in the gore and brutality of the organisation. They appear desensitised to the horrific nature of the violent acts being committed.”

Charlie Winter, of the Quilliam Foundation, said that although Isis propaganda sometimes suggested that women would have an active, and even armed role, the reality was that they were heavily controlled once they arrived.

Winter recently helped translate a long Isis communique that set out in great detail the designated role of women under the group’s version of sharia law. Circulated late last month and titled Women in the Islamic State: Manifesto and Case Study, the document railed against westernised notions of female liberation, damning fashion shops and beauty salons as the work of the devil.

“It is always preferable for a woman to remain hidden and veiled, to maintain society from behind this veil,” it said. It added that girls could marry at the age of nine, and “pure girls” should ideally settle with a husband by 17 and should not be “corrupted” by careers. It was also clear that women would not take up arms unless the survival of Isis depended on it.

Winter said the contents of the communique would be likely to shock all but the most hardcore British female jihadis. “Young female jihadists who have really sworn in to the ideology and believe in the caliphate … they’re a different kettle of fish. They will be going out expecting to be put in this role, expecting to be married off to a fighter, and to then have children. That’s their way of contributing to the Islamic State programme,” he said.

He agreed that it was ludicrous that children were often the targets of Isis recruiters, but said the organisation needed to maintain its momentum with a “constant stream of recruits”.

“Yes, a 16-year-old is almost a child, but that doesn’t matter if she is going to be bearing the next generation,” he said.

www.theguardian.com/world/2015/feb/20/push-pull-lure-western-women-isis

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have you any idea what the Christians were doing to each other in this country a few hundred years ago,religion in all its forms is an evil form of control through fear

"a few hundred years ago", no denying, but this was a Christian country and we have moved into the 21st century now, with other religions rubbing along quite nicely and on the whole integrating or at least causing no trouble. Drag up centuries ago if you want as an excuse, but what is happening now is what needs to be addressed, not problems from "a few hundred years ago".

now remind me how long ago were all the killings and bombings in Northern Ireland, and on the mainland.

these young girls are supposed to be intelligent and I am sure they will love it over there.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
now remind me how long ago were all the killings and bombings in Northern Ireland, and on the mainland.

these young girls are supposed to be intelligent and I am sure they will love it over there.

The trouble was in Northern Ireland, not England, of course England was targeted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here