Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who killed Lucy Beale?

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
So who did it? Nothing clear, just more questions than answers. We know nothing more than we did a week ago.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why did the narrator announce there was goin to be a killer twist before it startes? FFS, it was then obvious it was no longer Jane. It's a bit like MOTD highlights when the time is suddenly out up. You know a goal is about to be scored. Idiots!

Anyway, enjoyed seeing all the old faces. Well done BBC, congratulations :)

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Didn't the rozzer woman phone the person she deduced was the killer ? You don't phone a 7 year old and say " I know you killed... " Surely ?

Yeah there are plenty of holes in this.
Was Emma expecting Bobby to take a walk to meet her in the park a few months ago?

Unless she was already dead when Bobby hit her. Max came in and got to her first. Ooohhh..... :shootself

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
and Cathy is back

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not sure it's over yet. I think she was leapt on by Bouncer. A rather enthusiastic dog, that.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was Charlene in on it ? ???

No, apparently she has already left-she wants to be a singer :lolol:

Michelle has had the baby. I suppose the next drama is over who the father is.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Eastenders managed to drag out a poor storyline for a whole year that the Simpsons managed to do in 2 20min episodes...

Also it begs the question why the hell was Lauren acting a complete bitch to Peter when it was nothing to do with him?

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Could be one more twist poor old Lucy I lost count how many times someone gave her a slap. I am more worried about poor old Dot let's start a campaign Dot is innocent ! Free Dot free the Walford One ��

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Could be one more twist poor old Lucy I lost count how many times someone gave her a slap. I am more worried about poor old Dot let's start a campaign Dot is innocent ! Free Dot free the Walford One ��

Typical Eastenders stupidity ... Nick Cotton, notorious criminal and junkie is found dead after an overdose... " Right, we had better phone the police "..... Oh no don't do that, lets rope in a few members of the cast and discus this first,better still lets get lots of people in to discus it first, Because as we know, the police will suspect foul play rather than accepting this as a " tragic " accident which will no doubt help their clear up rate.

If anything, about 15 cast members should be thrown in to the Walford Section of the local prison for failing to report a death.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here