Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Sussex To Be Moved

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
OK, some of the worst bits of it, but Brighton could be towed across to Calais to keep the Greens and remainers happy in the domain of Brussels. Falmer - and other wonderful parts of the lovely county should also be left behind, so that those excellent folk who won't be druv can remain part of England.
Sorry to be a pedant but if you are 'won't be druv' you would be going against the herd and be a remainer.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
All aboard all aboard
The cruise liner 'the county of East & West Sussex' is about to depart the shores of Surrey.
Make sure you have your ST, as Capt Barber will refuse entry to any late arrivals.
ETA in California will be dependant on weather, especially fog and ice bergs, for the resident journo's

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
sus.png

Yoda

English & European
I call Fake News.

"The former Suits actress has told friends that while she likes Sussex the weather is rather changeable"

Sussex has on average more sunshine than any other county in the UK.

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
Bognor Regis resident Mary Fisher said: “Well, I suppose it’ll make a nice change from staring out to sea and hating the French.”

This was the bit that made me laugh ...we all love to stare out to sea and hate the French :clap:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here