Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***Official NHL 2014/15 Thread***

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Looking forward to this season. Rangers playing St Louis Blues tonight. They had a good Stanley Cup run last season. Ryan McDonagh is the new captain and hope to see Rick Nash step up to the plate, he had a good regular season but a poor Stanley Cup.

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Way too excited for this season! Started off with a less then comfortable win against Philly last night but two points are points no mater how you get them.

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Good game last night with Hedman winning it for Tampa Bay in OT.

5yqe7uhy.jpg

ajapadet.jpg

a2u3uvy4.jpg

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good game last night with Hedman winning it for Tampa Bay in OT.

5yqe7uhy.jpg

ajapadet.jpg

a2u3uvy4.jpg

Good photos Eggman. Out of interest were the tickets very expensive. Tickets for the Rangers at MSG are getting so expensive I tend to watch the game on TV, but will try and go to a few fixtures I like the look of. We won 3-2 last night with Nash getting the decisive goal with 1:50 left on the clock

Eggman

Jul 8, 2003
West Sussex
Good photos Eggman. Out of interest were the tickets very expensive. Tickets for the Rangers at MSG are getting so expensive I tend to watch the game on TV, but will try and go to a few fixtures I like the look of. We won 3-2 last night with Nash getting the decisive goal with 1:50 left on the clock

$35 each face value for seats up in the rafters. Views excellent though.

But then you have to go through Ticketmaster so with thier fees plus taxes it worked out at $45 per ticket.

Great arena. Easy to get too and from. Great evening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here