Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrest in park and ride queue last night?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I've been to plenty of football matches and have witness antisocial behaviour and some vile individuals directing abuse towards police but never witness officers using force in fact often they choose to ignore it dispite it being over the top...With this in mind I can only begin to speculate what may or may not have happened

You need to get out more...Happens all too often.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The girl appeared a little drunk was only 17 18 or so, tried to phone her mum, police caused her to drop her phone as she picked it up about 8 police pinned her down. Looked like a complete over reaction to me.
Suppose it depends if the phone was a i6 or not ???

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Police looked to have the situation under control. Didn't see anyone else screaming abuse at them and surprisingly as a result they were not being cautioned.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
The girl appeared a little drunk was only 17 18 or so, tried to phone her mum, police caused her to drop her phone as she picked it up about 8 police pinned her down. Looked like a complete over reaction to me.

It was 4 police that pinned her down in another post from this morning, you are saying 8,
Who will give me 10 policemen?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It's all bollocks isn't it. This thread isn't going anywhere.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
It's all bollocks isn't it. This thread isn't going anywhere.

Probably not, does have the start of one of those "all police are heavy handed" threads though. I did see the police talking with what sounded like a Welshman on crutches though, was also being filmed by police on their camera.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This thread will go nowhere because people in the know are not permitted to divulge. Simple as that.

It's funny reading some of the uninformed comments though, so please carry on x

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It's just very popular to get on the "police brutality" bandwagon and turn everything political, regardless of the realities.

We have a police service in this country who have done me no personal wrong. I'm not saying excessive force doesn't happen, it does - regularly. But not every time several officers are required to restrain a suspect in a crime or an individual breaching the peace is OMGPOLICEBRUTALITYPOSTITONYOUTUBELETSALLRIOT.

If YOU feel you were wronged by the police service, it doesn't mean the alleged scenario painted by the OP was anything but proportionate policing.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I can tell you all what happened.

This bird and her dad where standing havin a chat when [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] wandered past. At that point the girl said "I am voting UKIP next year!" Simster pointed and squealed "Wacist" in his high pitched voice where upon some coppers( nine of em) who had been down the nick watchin old reruns of Hawaii 5 0 leap upon her with the ninth copper standing close and shouting "Book her Danno.".

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
It's just very popular to get on the "police brutality" bandwagon and turn everything political, regardless of the realities.

We have a police service in this country who have done me no personal wrong. I'm not saying excessive force doesn't happen, it does - regularly. But not every time several officers are required to restrain a suspect in a crime or an individual breaching the peace is OMGPOLICEBRUTALITYPOSTITONYOUTUBELETSALLRIOT.

If YOU feel you were wronged by the police service, it doesn't mean the alleged scenario painted by the OP was anything but proportionate policing.

Agreed, but neither does it mean that it was appropriate. People are all too keen to assume people in authority are always right, they are not. Assuming that those in authority are always right and can't be questioned plays right into the hands of those evil vile sods such as Jimmy Saville and his supportive police chums (and many other examples)

Never be afraid to question

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
disregard_constabulary.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here