Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ipswich Town v Brighton & Hove Albion **** Official match thread ****

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I haven't been able to watch tonight. Obviously a defeat is annoying but how was the performance?

Should I be worried yet?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
2-0 now.

Before people scream relegation - we've not played that badly. We've been wasteful and sloppy in front of goal and unconfident at the back. Why we decided to invite Ipswich into our six yard box without so much of a tackle is beyond me, but other than that we've looked capable of matching them and with a bit more aggression we might be ahead. You have to give Gerken credit though, he's played a blinder.

So what's gone wrong? Subs. This game was ours for the taking at 60 minutes. You simply HAVE to blame Sami for not making the changes. The big disappointment for me is that Tex wasn't introduced on 60 minutes. Bringing him on after going down was utterly pointless. It was blindingly obvious he was needed then instead we let the legs tire in midfield and they've walked it in. Other than that we've looked threatening.

Enjoy the attacking imputus we've shown today but Sami's thrown it with his subs, simple as that. Taking Holla off and leaving LuaLua on. I hope he holds his hands up.

Last edited:

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Suck a d*ick ipswich! **** off you ****s! **** **** ****! Wankers!

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
God help us when we come up against a half decent team. Pretty football at times but no end product, time for Hyppia to show his worth and pick a team that can score some goals.

Thank god Watford have Garcia now. I would have been very worried about a proper hiding there

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
3-0 now.

Before people scream relegation - we've not played that badly. We've been wasteful and sloppy in front of goal and unconfident at the back. Why we decided to invite Ipswich into our six yard box without so much of a tackle is beyond me, but other than that we've looked capable of matching them and with a bit more aggression we might be ahead. You have to give Gerken credit though, he's played a blinder.

So what's gone wrong? Subs. This game was ours for the taking at 60 minutes. You simply HAVE to blame Sami for not making the changes. The big disappointment for me is that Tex wasn't introduced on 60 minutes. Bringing him on after going down was utterly pointless. It was blindingly obvious he was needed then instead we let the legs tire in midfield and they've walked it in. Other than that we've looked threatening.

Enjoy the attacking imputus we've shown today but Sami's thrown it with his subs, simple as that. Taking Holla off and leaving LuaLua on. I hope he holds his hands up.

This

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
We was never goner create much with JFC and ince in the middle to be fair...Would rather we was unchanged from saturday:)

It seems that whatever the team that is selected, we are out performed apart from Leeds in the first half. Sami needs a rethink as this is not working.

But seeing the final scores , BMuff lost 1-3

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
It was not at all, bounced in front of him and went in the middle of the goal from 20 yards, disgraceful effort to not even touch it.
get Walton in now

You just going to ignore the saves Stockdale has made in this game? You've also completely exaggerated that goal, it wasn't an easy save. He should've go to it but it wasn't that bad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here