Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'new kit thread' thread

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
First thoughts are that it looks cheap and nasty, but I was sort of expecting that as the home shirt was going to be more 'bespoke' with iron-on logo. Interested to see the away one more.

Same with me, first thoughts are no likey, however a better quality pic may change that. I really don't like the sponsor logo and hope that it isn't an iron on that is that bad.

Like you though, I am interested in the away. I have a feeling that either the away or the 3rd will be the same style as the Charlton ones.

Dec 31, 2012
In the Gym
LMFAO. Seriously If that Is the new shirt. It Is tinpot as hell. Bwhahahahaha. No way I'm spending £50 on a shirt with an Iron on Transfer. Bloody hell. I waited all day for that. What a joke.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Tough for barber if he wants it cloak and dagger then you get leaks .

Can deny who took and posted picture

And you can deny who is wearing it, you could claim someone else wore the number ? kit, and not the real number ?!

Last edited:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
It's gonna be our biggest ever seller.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I keep looking at the pic thinking surely the sponsor doesn't really look that :shit: does it, but yes it really does :lol: you can pop your £50 up your bum Nike.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
LMFAO. Seriously If that Is the new shirt. It Is tinpot as hell. Bwhahahahaha. No way I'm spending £50 on a shirt with an Iron on Transfer. Bloody hell. I waited all day for that. What a joke.

To be fair, all Nike shirts have iron on transfers, even Barcelona, City and United, however, that one does look like a shocker, but the Amex logo won't go over stripes without the white border. I guess the fact it's nike will ensure sky high sales, followed by inevitable "my logos is peeling off" complaints.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Is this the Emperor's new clothes ???

EmperorPalpatine.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here