Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I couldn't give a shiney shite.

But in your previous post you said you did and you felt it reasonable to call those that voted for Brexit f**kwits, but I was just reminding you that we WON and we also look at you and think Lo**rs ...................

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Saw old Farage on the beeb this morning sucking Trump's bellend. Saying how great it was he is building the wall and he has achieved more in a few months than any British government has in the last four governments. There's your hero, begging and sucking up to the meglamaniac.

Not sure if Trump has achieved anything of note, inherited a strong economy from Obama. Meanwhile, why doesn't Farage just p*ss off and get a job at Fox News

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Not sure if Trump has achieved anything of note, inherited a strong economy from Obama. Meanwhile, why doesn't Farage just p*ss off and get a job at Fox News

Quite. He also claimed Trump was a self made billionaire. Which is a lie. He inherited his wealth and it's common knowledge that if he'd left his inheritance I the bank and property rather than investing in business that went continually bankrupt he'd be better off financially than he is now. He's a dumb ******* whose lost more money than he's ever made.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Intelligent, free thinking people intimidate Brexiteers. That's why they voted to isolate themselves from the rest of Europe. They don't want to have to think about climate change like the EU members are doing. They don't want to have to think about people speaking foreign languages integrating with us like EU members are doing. Pooling resources and intelligence to combat real global threats The only thing is, the problems the globe is facing will land on our doorstep whether the brexiteers acknowledge them or not.

What are you going to say to climate change? What will be your argument against waters so polluted 90% of life within is extinct? What are you going to say to the rising seas? "It's not what we voted for, it's not the will of the people".

Seriously folks. Get real. You have voted us out of progress. You have voted us out of being part of the solution. It's very, very sad.

Oh dear.You wobble around in your little Eurobubble and have no idea of what is really going on.There are at least 127 different languages spoken in Birmingham,mostly with people trying to integrate,including more different types of EU citizen than you have ever seen.We are still signed up for climate change research when we leave.We are not stopping contact with Europe you dope.In fact,I would back our scientists to come up with solutions before anyone else,but then,I have pride in our country.Our renewable energy supplies are improving every year which helps to cut back pollutants and atmospheric warming.As for polluting the seas,blame Southern Water who still discharge raw sewage into the water,along with all the other rubbish.Don't blame Brexit for everything,it just proves your ignorance.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
But in your previous post you said you did and you felt it reasonable to call those that voted for Brexit f**kwits, but I was just reminding you that we WON and we also look at you and think Lo**rs ...................

In the end, we will probably all be losers, but, heyho, you won.

Maybe.

Jan 30, 2008
He's everything you loathe. Broad minded, intelligent, witty, well travelled, tolerant and globally minded. Whereas you are thick, dull, insular, intolerant, bigoted and nationalistic. Everything everyone else loathes. Obviously that infuriates you.
Ok Mr angry :lolol:
regards
DR

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I know you know, that we all know, you have the generations levels of racism arse about face. But just in case someone gullible, like Ppf reads it, I should post this link. https://static.guim.co.uk/ni/1401199423885/Racial_generation_2805.svg

Ah another survey/poll.Not sure a graph from a self-reporting racial prejudice survey really tells the picture.
Surely a better first stop for you trying to prove the majority of racists are 60 or over would be the CPS website, they after all gather the data annually on which age groups are involved in areas of crime including race hate crimes.

2016-2017

1% of race hate crime defendants were in age group 10-13
6% of race hate crime defendants were in age group 14-17
18% of race hate crime defendants were in age group 18-24
70% of race hate crime defendants were in age group 25-59
5% of race hate crime defendants were in age group 60+
(conviction rate 84%)

https://www.cps.gov.uk/sites/default/files/documents/publications/cps_hate_crime_report_2017.pdf
https://www.cps.gov.uk/sites/defaul...lications/cps-hate-crime-report-data-2017.pdf

Now whilst these are defendants after decisions to prosecute and not convictions, you will see the conviction rate is high at 84%

Those older people (over 60) don’t seem to be the majority group being racist in the slightest. Perhaps its you and others who have the generations levels arse about face.
Your and others willingness to portray the older generation (over 60) as the racist hot bed generation doesn’t surprise me though.
There has appeared in the last two or three years in this country an unfounded attack on the oldest generation, a concerted attack on them to demonise them and align blame to them. This worsened after the Brexit vote, some of the language against them(“hopefully they will all die soon”) was appalling. If only all those old people would simply bugger off and stop being a burden to progressive dogma is in itself a form of denial that continues regularly, its looking like you are part of that prejudice too.
But hey, lets stick with the tired old narrative from bitter remainers that its mostly old people that are racist and old people voted to leave therefore by genius deduction the whole leave campaign is from racists for racists. And you wonder why people laugh at remainers when they don’t understand why they lost as they crazily apportion blame to old racists and the Daily Mail.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Tighter borders, that is where. Give one reason why someone's place of birth should have any impact on their ability to freely move and work wherever they want? You can't. Not one that isn't racist anyway.

Borders wherever you go. Try getting into Aus, China, Russia, USA etc etc . Guess what they'll stop you at the border. Are they all racists ????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here