Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Post Count

Brovion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 6, 2003
Get on to the Brexit thread and get to know the usual suspects.....you will ramp up to 200+ posts a day!

True. The top poster on that thread ('top' as in 'has the most posts') has over 2,200 on that single thread!

Weststander

Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
True. The top poster on that thread ('top' as in 'has the most posts') has over 2,200 on that single thread!

Yet their fanaticism for their cause and contempt for the freedom of speech for those with an opposing view, hasn't affected the views of anyone else one jot.

The same for people on both sides.

Relentless tapping away to have the last childish say.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Quality not quantity!

Brovion

Jul 6, 2003
Name and shame!

I won't say his name, suffice to say it wouldn't happen in Germany.

(You can see yourself. Move your cursor over the 'Replies' figure in the 'Replies/Views' column. That's actually a clickable link and displays a table with all the contributors listed in order of post count)

The Clamp

Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

Just say you are going to birthday drinks two days before your birthday. If you're lucky some lifeless tosspot like Westdene Seagull or PPF will pick up on it during one of their fishing trips and you'll easily generate a 15 page thread of bullying and name calling bordering on the insane. A word in your ear though, although initially amusing to see them get themselves so worked up, they'll keep up the stalking and harassment for weeks afterwards.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Just say you are going to birthday drinks two days before your birthday. If you're lucky some lifeless tosspot like Westdene Seagull or PPF will pick up on it during one of their fishing trips and you'll easily generate a 15 page thread of bullying and name calling bordering on the insane. A word in your ear though, although initially amusing to see them get themselves so worked up, they'll keep up the stalking and harassment for weeks afterwards.

My OP was frivolous and ironic and not in any way serious.:)

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
At 3865 today ( 3866 after this one) can anyone suggest how I might catch up with the front runners - have been on NSC for 8/9 years and the leaders ( 70000 + ) seem to get further and further in front. Please help ! ???

My tip is; be pedantic and nitpck at other poster's comments. Then draw them into an argument on the small detail that doesn't make any difference to their intended point in the original comment, and try and drag it out for 2 or 3 days. Once you have succeeded in a lengthy argument about nothing, put that poster on your target list and stalk them until they give you another opportunity to be pedantic and nitpick again.

Not only will your posts total up quickly, you will also have the pleasure of wasting someone elses life time whilst also making them look like sad NSC junkies themselves with their post count.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here