Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Stephane Bahoken

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Pointless reading these rumours until we know what league we are playing in.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I've read through this entire thread and STILL no pics of his wife / girlfriend.

NSC is heading downhill fast.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It's good to know we're all assured of our premier league future.

I've found that if you assume we're safe life suddenly becomes a lot less stressful.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You would hope not.

Cheick Diabate is the guy we want. Although I am sure he will get a move elsewhere in Serie A now.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Posh Spice is a slapper
Her fanny's used and broken
And when she's shagging Beckham
She thinks of Steph Bahoken"

Wiggy Power

Feb 25, 2009
Silver 68 rated Striker - It's a no from me.
e21b49ea8460974b541a35681f961b27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
You would hope not.

Cheick Diabate is the guy we want. Although I am sure he will get a move elsewhere in Serie A now.

7 goals in 8 games for Benevento since joining them on loan will definitely draw attention, but they have a buying option, so wouldn't be massively surprised if he signs and then swiftly moves on... especially as they're bottom of the league.

I do hope we're keeping tabs on Facundo Ferreyra though. Argentinian forward with a Italian passport, who's leaving Shaktar at the end of the season when his contract expires. 17 goals in 22 league appearances for them and he's also scored 3 in 8 Champions League games. Also fits the mould of the type of strikers Hughton likes...

https://youtu.be/ddNU3ZNfo3c

albionite

May 20, 2009
One thing I do miss about the lower leagues is that any transfer rumour linked to your club, 97% of the time, was true.

Now 3% of the rumours turn out to be true.

Unless it was BG spreading the rumour and it was a 100% bollocks

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
One thing I do miss about the lower leagues is that any transfer rumour linked to your club, 97% of the time, was true.

Now 3% of the rumours turn out to be true.

You're looking at it the wrong way round.
Now that we are rumoured to be after 97% of all footballers, it's the 3% that the club will sing.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Unless it was BG spreading the rumour and it was a 100% bollocks

You mean we didn't sign Matt Derbyshire, Jay Lloyd Samuels or Robbie Keane, on a month to month contract.
No wonder we're not in the Premier League...

...oh.

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
7 goals in 8 games for Benevento since joining them on loan will definitely draw attention, but they have a buying option, so wouldn't be massively surprised if he signs and then swiftly moves on... especially as they're bottom of the league.

I do hope we're keeping tabs on Facundo Ferreyra though. Argentinian forward with a Italian passport, who's leaving Shaktar at the end of the season when his contract expires. 17 goals in 22 league appearances for them and he's also scored 3 in 8 Champions League games. Also fits the mould of the type of strikers Hughton likes...

Christ, the man's a machine. Sign him up.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

With Benevento already down, I would see it unlikely he would sign for them, as potentially he wouldnt then be able to move to another club.

Facundo Ferreyra decent suggestion that, I have a feeling he will be a bit above us though and has previously failed to adapt to English football and as such I see a move to the Continent more likley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here