Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Goals on Sunday: I never even claimed a pen

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Zaha said this about 5 times that he didn't even claim a pen when he stumbled. Watch the footage and tell me I am wrong, he claimed it. Not just a cheat but a liar, even with cameras full on.

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So palace would have missed on purpose if a penalty was awarded...

...thought not.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
They should have challenged him on that statement. He clearly appealed. As for the shirt pull, maybe he was trying to keep him up!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Surely not another Zaha thread ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They should have challenged him on that statement. He clearly appealed.
He says that he didn't, but he very clearly did. They can't challenge him on it though, they wouldn't get guests on if they gave them a hard time.
As for the shirt pull, maybe he was trying to keep him up!
:lol: that's what I thought. He was already on his way down when the defender grabbed his shirt.

By his own admission he wasn't fouled, he just stumbled. But then when the pundits say he was touched he changes his story and says he was fouled.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hahaha he can't even lie with conviction

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
here we go again Look, Zaha, no one disputes you are a very good player. But seriously Ronaldo or Messi you aint. NO ONE has got an agenda against you, that is your overinflated sense of ego. You arent good ENOUGH for every club and fan pretty much to have an agenda against you. Get off your high horse mate (carefully now without falling over). Maradonna, yeah had a bit of an agenda against him, Ronaldo, yeah loads of people have got an agenda against him. And it's secretly because everyone is jealous of them. You, not so much pal

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Having to return to the training etc. facilities at Palace and Selhurst Park after being at a top Premier League club must have been a bitter pill to swallow and something of a reality check for Wilfred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here