Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Blimey! 23 Russian diplomats expelled!!!!

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Not harsh enough, IMO. Relegate Bournemouth and Chelsea. They'd be nowhere without Russian money.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Russians probably didn't do it and we're being lied to by our govenment, again!

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
What's he not happy about?
What's he not happy about?

Not enough evidence. Ken felt that there was a good chance that the chemicals could have been sold to a third party in the Yeltsin years.

It will probably be repeated on Russia Today.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Erm they've lied before??

Quality observation again. Which lie are you talking about and do you think Putin is a paragon of virtue. If Russia had nothing to do with it why not cooperate with the investigation? If the agent went missing or was sold during the Yeltsin years why not say so. And the of course, who else other than Putin would want those so called traitors dead!

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I depends on the context in IMO - There's a lot of words about solidarity and support, nothing about condemnation of Russia. The point I'm trying to make is that Corbyn is (as ever) being lambasted by his stance, but it's inaccurate he's out of step with other nations. None of our 'allies' will back any action without proof....

As leader of the opposition, Corbyn is privy to the up to date information on the investigation, so he knows full well what inforation we have and why the Russians have been identified. Chemical weapons are no joke and having on the streets of this country is unacceptable. Corbyn has demonstrated that when it comes to the crucnh in making real decisions, instead of bleating on and whining about athers decisions, he has been found wanting. Whose pulling hia strings, because his performance in the commons was so far off the mark it was embarassing to watch, a wolf in sheeps clothing, today clearly oit of his depth.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
The rest of Europe has also been decidedly lukewarm in their solidarity - Rightly, they are probably waiting for a) Some conclusive evidence and then b) to explore all the diplomatic channels as appropriate.

Hmmm, i'm sure European Governments are passed information through the diplomatic channels and not via Sky news, they'll know exactly whats going on :ffsparr: and they also will be worried about these events.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Quality observation again. Which lie are you talking about and do you think Putin is a paragon of virtue. If Russia had nothing to do with it why not cooperate with the investigation? If the agent went missing or was sold during the Yeltsin years why not say so. And the of course, who else other than Putin would want those so called traitors dead!
Chill ya beans man you're always being lied to

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So, Stephen Kinnock has just defenestrated Corbyn on the radio (5Live) for Jezzwell's 'we are not certain it's them yet' faux pas. Given that some folk loath Kinnock because he is a freeloading relative of Ken Kinnock, the left wing traitor, while others loath Corbyn, and rightly so, for his role as founder and leader of the IRA, has this not created an existential dilemma for some folk? The enemy of my enemy is my friend, after all, as it says in the Arthashastra :shrug:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
As leader of the opposition, Corbyn is privy to the up to date information on the investigation, so he knows full well what inforation we have and why the Russians have been identified. Chemical weapons are no joke and having on the streets of this country is unacceptable. Corbyn has demonstrated that when it comes to the crucnh in making real decisions, instead of bleating on and whining about athers decisions, he has been found wanting. Whose pulling hia strings, because his performance in the commons was so far off the mark it was embarassing to watch, a wolf in sheeps clothing, today clearly oit of his depth.

He's made some valid points, he wants to know that we are squeaky clean and have the Russians by the nadgers before we act .As for the part of your quote that I have highlighted in bold, we have 18 months looking at someone clearly out of their depth on the other side of the dispatch box.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

**** me, you must have been cross when you typed that. You seem to almost have reached the state of perpetual frenzy and outrage that afflicts NSC's most badly punctuating poster . (sic).

Still, you are right. It wasn't a goal scoring opportunity, but a safe backpass situation, and the silly old communist traitor has just hammered the ball from the centre circle back into his own net, taking out his own defence in the process.

I'm now thinking of taking a cheeky punt on Vince Cable to come through the pack at the next elec.....oh. Caretaker leader.

Bugger. :facepalm:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
And if they were sold in the past, who does Ken think may have just used them?

He didn't know for sure. It could even be the Russian government but you couldn't rule anything out!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here