Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Everton are terrified of us

The Maharajah of Sydney

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney .
They're convinced Duffy will score against them, it's just a matter of when.
And Murray will be absolutely everywhere, tormenting their defence.
Never known a bunch of rival fans to be so frightened ; https://www.grandoldteam.com/forum/...n-hove-albion-ko-15-00-sat-10th-march.102680/

"Must arrive early, this Brighton team sound like they have no weakness's"

"Glen Murray to score anytime is buying money"

"Shane Duffy and co will be on easy street at set pieces"

"Glenn Murray will run our back four ragged just like Ashley Barnes did !!"

"Duffy will come up for corners and you just watch, he will nod one in!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
This season has been quite surreal at times. Everton fans saying this Brighton team 'sound like they have no weaknesses'. Never thought I'd see the day.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 5, 2014
I highly doubt that Everton are 'terrified' of us. More a few bemoaning their own team's form whilst viewing the match in a negative way.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
Apr 5, 2014

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Still amusing to see, better than we should be beating teams like this.

How many times on Nsc, do we see posters saying ex-players will score against us? That's what they're saying about Duffy. It's usual with ex-players.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
What better way than a humiliating home defeat against the woeful Brighton to bring the curtain down on the embarrassing Allardyce regime?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
They should be safe with Shane. I've come to believe that he will never score a header for us ever again. Always wins the high ball, seldom gets his header on target, never lucky if he does. Excellent assist on Sunday though.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Seems most have just watched the Arsenal game and assume we score from Murray headers or from set pieces (our first of the season?).

They ain't seen Jose yet!!! Fancy him to score tomorrow and time for AK to cut in and slam one past the keeper from just inside the box.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Had a bet on us and 0-3 at 33/1, may have another on Murry first scorer at 11/2.

el punal

They should be safe with Shane. I've come to believe that he will never score a header for us ever again. Always wins the high ball, seldom gets his header on target, never lucky if he does. Excellent assist on Sunday though.

My thoughts too! Every corner for us, there he is. Every time I say - Duffer's going to score. Every time he misses.

If the goal was another one foot higher, or two feet wider, his tally would be in double figures by now.

Never mind Shane, I still love you - just make tomorrow an exception eh? :cheers:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
What better way than a humiliating home defeat against the woeful Brighton to bring the curtain down on the embarrassing Allardyce regime?

Makes me smile really. Big Sam was brought in by Bill Kenwright and his clan to do one job, and one job only, to ensure Everton retain their Premier League status.

Everton were equally as woeful as us in the first months of the season, but they should be safe now. Job done, the board may well decide to replace him for next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here