Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace tickets (A) 14/04/18.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
So to buy tickets for our game, they have to buy tickets for 2 other games too! Ha ha...Groupon not working anymore?

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
On the point of TV... there is 6 Premier League fixtures picked for TV coverage over that weekend, even forgetting the rivalry I'm amazed our game isn't one of them. Could (and probably will) be a massive fixture in the relegation dog fight, yet Liverpool vs Bournemouth gets the nod ahead of it. Maybe I'm saying that with my Albion tinted spectacles on, but still baffles me.

No one outside South London and the South Coast gets the rivalry, it just doesn't register anywhere else. Secondly, we are two smallish clubs in PL terms, with little widespread interest. No different from considering Huddersfield v Stoke or Swansea v Bmuff or Burnley v Saints. You just don't get people across the country going into clubs, pubs and bars or sitting in front of their tv's for these type of games.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
No one outside South London and the South Coast gets the rivalry, it just doesn't register anywhere else. Secondly, we are two smallish clubs in PL terms, with little widespread interest. No different from considering Huddersfield v Stoke or Swansea v Bmuff or Burnley v Saints. You just don't get people across the country going into clubs, pubs and bars or sitting in front of their tv's for these type of games.

I don't necessarily disagree with you but considering the last two weekends we've been subjected to Watford vs Everton and Burnley vs Everton on our TV's, probably the one single game on each weekend with zero riding on it, you'd think it'd have half a chance.

Plus looking at the latest release of TV games it amazes me how much they are concentrating on a pretty drab 'top 4 race' and not so much what is likely to be the most exciting relegation dog fight in years. That said, I'll be at the game so it's no big deal to me, and those wanted to find a stream or pub showing it will probably be able too.

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
With the possible scenario that we could in effect be safe by this game (with 2 wins from Everton, Leicester or Hudds), and Palace could potentially still be in trouble, I can see these tickets being snapped up quite early.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
With the possible scenario that we could in effect be safe by this game (with 2 wins from Everton, Leicester or Hudds), and Palace could potentially still be in trouble, I can see these tickets being snapped up quite early.

Agreed. I think those swerving it because 'it's Palace and might be a touch rough' are unlikely to come from within the top 2,000 in terms of loyalty points.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Agreed. I think those swerving it because 'it's Palace and might be a touch rough' are unlikely to come from within the top 2,000 in terms of loyalty points.

More than a touch. They are right up there with say Cheltenham Town and Wealdstone!!

I think we should forget that night and settle down with a mug of oval tine and watch Emmerdale Farm

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I don't necessarily disagree with you but considering the last two weekends we've been subjected to Watford vs Everton and Burnley vs Everton on our TV's, probably the one single game on each weekend with zero riding on it, you'd think it'd have half a chance.

Plus looking at the latest release of TV games it amazes me how much they are concentrating on a pretty drab 'top 4 race' and not so much what is likely to be the most exciting relegation dog fight in years. That said, I'll be at the game so it's no big deal to me, and those wanted to find a stream or pub showing it will probably be able too.

7th gets Europa league should a top 6 side win the FA Cup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Can you soft southerners stop trying to talk like a northerner. I am offended

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
So when are the details released then it now less than 24 hours before they are on sale at 9AM tommorow. According to the clubs own ticket sales dates.

Attachments

• Palace .jpeg
    Palace .jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 487

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Are we to expect any special measures to be announced before the tickets go on sale ?

I reckon the usual spiel that you will be asked for ID at the turnstile (which has never happened to me personally by the way) and the normal strongly worded warnings about behaviour, I'd say that will be the long and short of it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here