Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If you joined this site before Dec 2011 please post in here.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bed wetter but :rock:

Franc46

Aug 17, 2015
I have noticed that many of the bed wetters seem to be after this date but a few before this date ( not many though )

As we know Tony and his team have done a fantastic job in taking us somewhere i never thought i would of seen in my lifetime. Apart from 79-83 ( was 8-12 then) i never thought i would see the likes of Liverpool, Man United etc in Falmer/Hove except cup games after the shit we have been through.

Now going down is not the end of the world, we have had our 79-83 moment and this generation can enjoy that. ( hopefully it carries on )

Win, lose or draw i will still support my club and i certainly would not lower myself in criticising the board, the manager and the team i love at one of our highest points in history.

So lets get some positivity on this board instead of all the negative shit i keep reading about.
Well said

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
yep I did I left the Leicester game at half time at with Dean ffs

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Did that thread ever make NSC GOLD. It was very very funny. Don’t get threads like that anymore, too many club apologists now :wink:

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
We're loose.

Regardless of when you joined an internet message board you should be able to see we're up against it now.

Some posters are not able to take a more pragmatic approach.

Some posters may also not understand the word pragmatic.

albionalbino

Nov 1, 2009
West Sussex
Were loose. Sometimes I leave before the final whistle. I very rarely post on NSC but enjoy dipping in. I preferred the threads about growing chilli's than moaning about whatever, however, I think it's important that NSC retains it's independence and we're free to criticise the club, the running of the club, staff, players and owners if we feel it's a valid point.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Oh my goodness. This thread has just made me check when I joined and it was 14 years ago. I now feel old and can't be bothered with being in a strop about this season.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Joined in Jan 2010. Stopped posting for a long while as it started doing my head in a couple of years ago. However my dad has been viewing since at least 1999 but has never posted. Not once.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
On and off since 2003 according to my profile. At least a couple of years before that on previous incarnations of the board. It's been fun especially when campaigning for tha stadium etc!

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here