Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I thought I was watching Barcelona!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
De Boer appears to have responded to recent criticism by reverting to long ball tactics.

C'mon Buurrrrrnle!

PG

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
Meanwhile a few posts from holmesdale.net

That first 11 and bench don't look good.

Have to say it looks like a championship XI.

Looking at the line-up, it could be a very hard game for us today.

I don't believe this team. Absolute rubbish.

They obviously didn't get the memo from [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION]. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like Frank, he really is doing a tremendous job

Scappa

Jul 5, 2017
Are Mark Bright and Prince Charming joined at the hip? Never seem to see one without the other

EDIT: nor without expressions of sour desperation on their faces

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
De Boer appears to have responded to recent criticism by reverting to long ball tactics.

C'mon Buurrrrrnle!

PG

You're aware who the team is that have played the most long balls this season in the Prem are, don't you? Because it's currently us with a total of 293 played.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Meanwhile a few posts from holmesdale.net

They obviously didn't get the memo from [MENTION=35636]The Raver[/MENTION]. [emoji38]ol:

Haha what nonsense . They have some really good players. Cabaye , Townsend , benteke, shlupp. They have a better squad than us and are underachieving massively.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
You're aware who the team is that have played the most long balls this season in the Prem are, don't you? Because it's currently us with a total of 293 played.

That's not my point. The media has been full of "....De Boer has tried to change Palace into a passing team, they can't do it ...". He appears to have altered things in response to that.

Game looks very scrappy to me. If this is the best we have to beat, I'm feeling more confident as the weekend goes on.

PG

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Even if they do go down this year, they've had a damn good run of Premier League football. Hundreds upon hundreds of millions of pounds have come their way - no doubt invested in their academy, upgrading their world class stadium and supporting infrastructure. That'll create a solid footing for them to build and return to the top flight. They won't have wasted all those hundreds of millions on cladding and journeymen.. right? They'll be financially secure for years to come? Right?

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Even if they do go down this year, they've had a damn good run of Premier League football. Hundreds upon hundreds of millions of pounds have come their way - no doubt invested in their academy, upgrading their world class stadium and supporting infrastructure. That'll create a solid footing for them to build and return to the top flight. They won't have wasted all those hundreds of millions on cladding and journeymen.. right? They'll be financially secure for years to come? YEA Right!!

Edited for you :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here