Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] So who is going down - game 29 poll

Who is going to be relegated from the Premier League? (Choose 3)

• Leicester

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Watford

• Brighton

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • Everton

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Bournemouth

• Swansea

Votes: 14 4.3%
  • West Ham

Votes: 32 9.8%
  • Huddersfield

Votes: 54 16.5%
  • Newcastle

Votes: 22 6.7%
  • Southampton

Votes: 192 58.5%
  • Palace

Votes: 94 28.7%
  • Stoke

Votes: 245 74.7%
  • WBA

Votes: 325 99.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Brighton now 18/1 to go down....what a difference a month makes.

This week West Ham had a player confirmed as out for the season with possibly another....at 5/1 i’m tempted

djentist

Aug 15, 2017
WBA are surely finished now, Stoke simply do not have the quality for this league Shaqiri aside so I think they'll be joining them. The third and final club is anyone's guess, I'll say Huddersfield

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
We still have work to do ! The last part of this season will very difficult ,as teams fight for their very lives. I would hope we keep fighting too,although yesterday ,didnt prove it !!!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If West Ham win or even Draw against Saints at home in the next round of fixtures, I think Saints are finished.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I think Saints are finished.

They’ve got such hard fixtures, I think they are on the brink too.

Palace are going to really struggle to keep in the bottom 3 with Stoke looking so awful along with the floundering West Ham and Huddersfield. No need to look any higher than those teams for relegation along with WBA.

4 points from Leicester, Huddersfield, Palace & Burnley and I think we’re safe; let’s get em sooner rather than later so we can enjoy the struggle below!

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
They’ve got such hard fixtures, I think they are on the brink too.

Palace are going to really struggle to keep in the bottom 3 with Stoke looking so awful along with the floundering West Ham and Huddersfield. No need to look any higher than those teams for relegation along with WBA.

4 points from Leicester, Huddersfield, Palace & Burnley and I think we’re safe; let’s get em sooner rather than later so we can enjoy the struggle below!

And the four unwinnable games; if we can play with confidence of safety and at least 2 of Manchesters & Liverpool have one eye on CL (PL will be won by then and only pride and prize money in fighting for 2nd) and Spurs on FA Cup then we might reach the 6 points expected against top 6.....

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And the four unwinnable games; if we can play with confidence of safety and at least 2 of Manchesters & Liverpool have one eye on CL (PL will be won by then and only pride and prize money in fighting for 2nd) and Spurs on FA Cup then we might reach the 6 points expected against top 6.....

Liverpool and Spuds are in a desparate fight with 2 other clubs for just 3 CL places, so will fight in each game to the end. That overrides everything ... $$$$

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Liverpool and Spuds are in a desparate fight with 2 other clubs for just 3 CL places, so will fight in each game to the end. That overrides everything ... $$$$
True for Spurs, but since we're playing Liverpool on the last day there's a good chance they'll already be guaranteed CL next year. Not that I'll be confident of getting a point their anyway.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
True for Spurs, but since we're playing Liverpool on the last day there's a good chance they'll already be guaranteed CL next year. Not that I'll be confident of getting a point their anyway.

I can see Chelsea and Spuds winning virtually every PL game now, with little distraction (assuming Barca beat Chelsea) and their end of season bit between teeth. Liverpool therefore must match that.

Worth an extra £40m of income 2018/19.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here