Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace top 6 ? WTF ?

Why? Even if we come 8th we've done fantastically after last season. Still outsiders for promotion as you well know. Just when another dull CPFC2010 thread was disappearing off he first page into nothingness (like that former club Crystal Palace - remember them?) you bounce it :ffsparr:

Most of us really aren't that bothered what's going on up the road - we're enjoying our magnificent season with our great club which is full of class - I don't get the need for you lot to regularly be on here - just go and enjoy the best season you've had in your history (of 5 years) :wave: :shrug:

Yet there's Palace related threads started on Nsc most days even more than on Bbs :ffsparr:

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Why? Even if we come 8th we've done fantastically after last season. Still outsiders for promotion as you well know. Just when another dull CPFC2010 thread was disappearing off he first page into nothingness (like that former club Crystal Palace - remember them?) you bounce it :ffsparr:

Most of us really aren't that bothered what's going on up the road - we're enjoying our magnificent season with our great club which is full of class - I don't get the need for you lot to regularly be on here - just go and enjoy the best season you've had in your history (of 5 years) :wave: :shrug:

I don't understand why you Sea Girls are making jibes about our '5 Year History', like it's some sort of cuss. It's ironic coming from a club that don't have much of a history like ourselves. We are trying to make history, rather than dine out on the past like a lot of clubs who actually suffer as a result. Take the Premiership as an example, clubs who expect to be there due to their size, history and tradition like Villa etc are getting caught with their pants down, and are being taken over by clubs like Palace and Leicester who are hungrier for success because we've basically had none during our entire existence.

<Mod edit>: Don't troll our board please. Don't make homophobic comments. Our house; our rules. Don't like our rules? Don't feel you have to contribute. Oh - my mistake - you can't for a few days.

<Mod edit 2>: Having reviewed your infraction history, I see you've been picked up for the homophobic comments previously. Won't learn? Can't post. Ever. :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Nice Modding there. [MENTION=27447]Goldstone1976[/MENTION]

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Well done to the Mods.

This vile troll with the username taken from a homophobic chant should have been deactivated a long time ago.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Are Brighton and NSC the first things you think about when you wake up each morning?!
Have you been on their forum? This is like a holiday for them![emoji41]

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Have you been on their forum? This is like a holiday for them![emoji41]

It is like a bit of a holiday...I always like visiting a run down seaside town with a small football club. :mad:

Anyway...Southampton at home this weekend. We have struggled against them in the league over the last two seasons. Would take a point. 1-1

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It is like a bit of a holiday...I always like visiting a run down seaside town with a small football club. :mad:

Anyway...Southampton at home this weekend. We have struggled against them in the league over the last two seasons. Would take a point. 1-1
uploadfromtaptalk1449749660923.jpgahh you must mean Blackpool, perfect if you like that kinda thing..

Anyway I'd happily take a 1-1 against Derby right now[emoji106]

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
Yep I was thinking Blackpool :)

Jesus that pitch looks like something out the 70's. I can see you guys getting something from Derby.

Palace , Brighton and West ham (home to Stoke) all to draw 1-1 pays nearly £1200 for a fiver. Get on it!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yet there's Palace related threads started on Nsc most days even more than on Bbs :ffsparr:

Yes I agree with you a bit - I don't like people starting threads on you as they are jumped on and bounced by Dougle and his army of sad, sad trolls :thumbsup:

Oh well, at least one of you nasty little homophobes living in the 1940s has been banned from by post - nibble nibble :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep I was thinking Blackpool :)

Jesus that pitch looks like something out the 70's. I can see you guys getting something from Derby.

Palace , Brighton and West ham (home to Stoke) all to draw 1-1 pays nearly £1200 for a fiver. Get on it!!

We have no left back - many of us expect the run to come to an end this Saturday as you're probably well aware, hence you're talking our chances up :thumbsup:

Luckily we've just banked 6 points from our 2 home games so if we do slip up on the next 3 extremely tough games, we will still be up there :)

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

faaak offfff...!! kaaaaaannnt...! anorak , anorak , anorak , anorak , anorak anorak , anorak , anorak .....to the tune of we're effin' brilliant..:tosser:

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
We have no left back - many of us expect the run to come to an end this Saturday as you're probably well aware, hence you're talking our chances up :thumbsup:

Luckily we've just banked 6 points from our 2 home games so if we do slip up on the next 3 extremely tough games, we will still be up there :)

Not talking you up, Just don't think this Derby side is as good as the one that mess up that play off final against QPR. You guys looked very well organized when I watched the game against Burnley. I will be putting my money on a draw. Which would be another good result for you lot.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Take it that that pic was from the game back in Feb/March? The pitch is even worse than I remember it being; any game on a surface like that is a complete lottery.
Not sure but they may as well just play at the local farm!

Yes I agree with you a bit - I don't like people starting threads on you as they are jumped on and bounced by Dougle and his army of sad, sad trolls :thumbsup:

Oh well, at least one of you nasty little homophobes living in the 1940s has been banned from by post - nibble nibble :)

Am not one of them no problem with gay people at all.
I've always had learning difficulties and was called a tard by someone, so my Quentin comment was just to get back at the dick head, so for that jibe I apologise.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1449833378699.jpgThis customers price just doubled! (Shoreham)

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
So funny the first time ive been on the BBS for many years ,their giving us a right slagging off im a nasty ******* fantastic love the way they cry back to the BBS pathetic

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here