Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] There is ZERO chance of SIGNING anyone today.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Heard a rumour we've enquired about Daniel Pudil as a possible wide man, although we've yet to officially table a bid.
Would in effect move Chicksen down to 4th choice left back. Must be on the way out.

Pudil IN, Chicksen OUT would be an immense upgrade.

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Seems those purporting to have an inside track are now suggesting that rather than "2 early this week" it is now "2 by the Crawley game"
I don't even know when that is but it ain't imminent

''Not I said the wolf ! '' I have always said that no transfer activity will take unless Chris was in or around the club but I do think that when he is back we will step up the chase for Jamie Murphy

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
''Not I said the wolf ! '' I have always said that no transfer activity will take unless Chris was in or around the club but I do think that when he is back we will step up the chase for Jamie Murphy

Who was the Chris Hughton with the club at Southampton this evening, if he's away?

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide

Jeez... Don't tell me he is on holiday AGAIN?! Surely not...

Who was the Chris Hughton with the club at Southampton this evening, if he's away?

Exactly.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
You'd think something HAS to happen soon, surely?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Fully expected a couple of creative players in by now . On Sunday I was thinking 100% by Lewes. Thursday now though and doubts are there following the press saying we are only at enquiry stages .

Of course they don't know but it has to be happening any day surely . Today ?

At what point do we concede we are having issues for whatever reason . See what happens this week and next for me and then worry .

Marquis signing today it is . Statement of intent

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Fully expected a couple of creative players in by now . On Sunday I was thinking 100% by Lewes. Thursday now though and doubts are there following the press saying we are only at enquiry stages .

At what point do we concede we are having issues for whatever reason . See what happens this week and next for me and then worry .

Enquiry stages for the wingers. We may get a central defender, or more likely a striker, in at any time, and soon.

I say 'more likely a striker' because Hughton was talking about getting in a left back and a striker just before we signed Bong.

The bottom line is that we need 4 by Forest.I was hoping for 2 of them before Lewes, but if they arrive early next week before Crawley, then it's not too bad.

2 by Lewes/Crawley.
2 by Forest.
2 by Transfer Deadline Day.

Move out COG, Colunga, and Chicksen by Transfer Deadline Day.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina

John Marquis from Millwall?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here