Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All Round to Mrs Browns

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anything with holly willoughby in it is brilliant.

Apart from this which was horrible

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I flicked through the channels and saw the start. The very first joke was Bob Monkhouse's.

Carried on flicking. We now know that he used a joke that is coming up for its 14th birthday. Shameless.

I've seen bits of his other shows and there is the occasional guilty smile but the rampant nepotism with abysmal actors. :sick:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is this Mrs Brown an age thing as I think that is it is awful and not remotely funny but the younger members of my family all think it is the best thing on TV after Hollyioaks. and that Keith Lemon rubbish.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The fact that 8 million people watch it says more about those 8 million people than it does about that terrible show.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have stopped in both Fri and Sat night this weekend as I'm doing overtime in the days, with Mrs TC out on Friday I caught up on my favourite catch up so thought I'd try normal TV for the first time in ages last night. Saturday TV is absolutely awful.
It's how you would entertain children. Do you want to dance? Shall we sing? Do you want to dress up in Mummy's dressing up box? Utter drivel.
Watched Endeavour in the end. Was okay. Bit boring.

Last edited:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
8m can't be wrong, it seems the rest of the country loves it.

But then Citizen Khan also gets huge viewing figures and that makes Mrs Browns Boys look like the work of a comedy genius. Most of the population think Ant & Dec are national treasures whereas I would happily send them out to Syria to bring comedy to IS.

Re MBB, The amazing thing is that I despise that little Irish dwarf even more when he is not in character compared to when he is playing Mrs Brown.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The weirdest thing about the Mrs Browne character is that it was once made into a comedy drama film called Agnes Browne starring and directed by Anjelica Huston.

IMG_2398.JPG

IMG_2399.JPG

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
8m can't be wrong, it seems the rest of the country loves it.

If 17m can get things wrong I'm sure 8m are wrong.

Mrs Brown
Citizen Khan
Miranda

Makes you want an extension fitted to Room 101 to banish all three in.

The worse thing is that all are BBC shows which is a great advert for abolishing the licence fee

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
New series coming this autumn after high ratings and critical acclaim for series 1.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
New series coming this autumn after high ratings and critical acclaim for series 1.

Oh gawd, please let North Korea unleash WW3 before this comes out. Or a giant meteorite hit. Or a worldwide plague.......anything. The only positive thing to be said about this pile of shit is that it almost makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like worthwhile television.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Hmm I think the majority of people VOTE in secret nowadays

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So many fish in the net. [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION] has a lot to learn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Oh gawd, please let North Korea unleash WW3 before this comes out. Or a giant meteorite hit. Or a worldwide plague.......anything. The only positive thing to be said about this pile of shit is that it almost makes the Jeremy Kyle show look like worthwhile television.

I laughed at that. Bravo.

I hate MBB so much I can bl*ody taste it.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Heads up for the many fans of all things Mrs Brown on here, new series of All Round to Mrs Browns starting this Saturday at 9:20 and having seen the trailer it looks as funny as ****.

:lolol:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Heads up for the many fans of all things Mrs Brown on here, new series of All Round to Mrs Browns starting this Saturday at 9:20 and having seen the trailer it looks as funny as ****.

[emoji38]ol:
I genuinely don't understand the point of your account.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here